Confirmed July 2002 interview - New Delhi

im9999

Registered Users (C)
To my utter surprise, I got the astonishing news of my interview date of July 23th !!! This was against all odds as Delhi maintained that I will get End August !!

Date of Interview: July 23 & P4 sent on June 11
Reviewed: May 2nd, NVC sent to consulate on May 15th ...

vsn ... July dates are out on the Delhi website ......

check it out ... hope ur case is there ....

july dates are out

Congrats for getting the interview..
Do you have an idea till what date(packet received @ NWD) they have given the interview dates ?
indi

i got an email response from Delhi stating that

I do not need a local PCC ... so I will take that printout and it should suffice if they ask for one ....

i think its all pretty weird ....

Mine and VSn both had review done on May 2nd ....but I got July while vsn got Aug !!!! The only thing that does come to my mind is that the PD and category (whether E1/E2/E3) might play a role in the final interview date ....

This is all guess work as there is no pattern ...

im9999, favor

would it be possible for you to email me that response stating that no local pcc is needed. if you can it will be a big help. if you cant thats ok to...let me know...if you do my email is
vikasmsharma@cs.com

thnx
jafo

Here is the email from Delhi regarding Local PCC and Travel Warnings .....

To: xxxxx

Subject: RE: FW: Information regarding my case no. xxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:26:34 +0530

Dear applicant,
        If you are currently staying in US contact the Indian Consulate General for the police clearance certificate. No Local PCC would be needed in your case. As of now the immigrant visa interviews are not affected. But as advised in the travel warning keep yourself informed about the latest developements.
        Good day-Swamy

> -----Original Message-----
> From: xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 5:35 PM
> To: nivnd@state.gov

> Thanks for getting back to me. I would like to know whether I would be needing the local PCC as I have been staying in the US for the last X years?
Have the Immigrant Visa interviews been affected by the DOS travel warning to India?

Please do get back to me on this.

Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days of vacation is required for CP in Delhi

Please guide me on this. How many days of vacation should I plan for CP trip ?
I don\'t have much vacation on my hand. Can a week be sufficient to take care
of the medicals etc. + interview. Regards.

axkpxk .... can give some more details about ur case as it will help other folks ...

Are u on cptracker.com?? Haev u got the interview date?

As for the leave, it depends on ur interview date. But in any case 10 days would be sufficient (just in case some issue comes up) .... u can also manage in 7 days if there are no holidays in between ...