Confirmed July 2002 Chennai Interviews

Got interview on July 23rd

My PK3 reached Chennai 1st week of May. EB1 category. # is MDR20025520XX
When do you think I need to leave. Medicals etc should take only 1-2 days right? Is the clinic open Saturdays? Also, any good deals on airfare?

ssuresh...date is close to mine

mine is on July 23rd. Whne are you planning to leave. Thro\' pacific or Atlantic? see my post below for details.

Got the Interview date on July 24th 2002 at 8.0AM

I called Madras Now(12.30PM CST), she confirmed my interview on 24th
Anybody is in the same date let us have direct communication. my email is Luckymolugu@yahoo.com

thanks,

Laxman

Chennai dates Out on web site... I am on July 31

There are 10 EB3 guys on 31. see you all there.

Also update CPtracker with e-mail ids, so we can communicate.

INterview on the 30th at 8 AM

Called up the consulate and got an interview for the 30th. EB3 category. Thanks a lot all you guys for all the information.

No Title

Hi friend,

I am also need to know the same thing about fee.My interview is on July19.If u get some info on this,please post here.I just want to know about any extra fee we need to pay at consulate..Thanx..

July 23 rd interview

Any Idea on how many days before the interview we need to be there.Do we need to take vaccination only in india or can we do it US.
I am a bit confused.Anybody with info please share it

About the fee

At the chennai consulate office they have posted the fee to be paid for all visa categories. This keep changing on certain dates based on the exchange rates changes. Please check there when you land there and based on that you can get the drafts.

roundthecorner and Madhu, send me your email address

Hi Madhu and roundthecorner, can you pass your email addresses to exchange info.

Good luck to all you guys with confirmations. Here\'s a tip....

Remember, after a certain point in time you\'ll realize that you\'ve done your best so just leave HIM to the rest. Enjoy your vacation. Try relaxing with family and old friends. Have a safe trip everybody. Looking forward to reading your experiences.

Medical exam at Chennai - Urgent

I have interview on 24th of July, I am wondering any one an idea how long the medical exam will take is 2 days before interview is OK?

No Title

Thanks Srifx. I am impressed that you still follow this after getting your GC interview an year ago! Your list is like an official checklist. Thanks again!

consulate has posted it on their web site

Looks like Chennai has posted the July appointments before Mumbai this time!

2 days before the interview is ok

You can get your medical checkup done at the lab on 22 and get the results on the same day and visit the doctor the next day 23rd and get the report. You should be ok for 24th interview. You need not make any appointment for this with the lab or doctor. Just walk-in is good enough.