Confirmed July 2002 Chennai Interviews

Got interview date on July 24th 2002 at 8.00 AM

I just called chennai consulate around 11.32pm(EST) at the following number (91)-44-8112060.
Immediately after telling my case number the person confirmed it by asking my name and told that i have an interview scheduled around July 24th 2002. My case reached chennai around 1st week of May(don\'t know correct date).Case number is MDR20025570xx. Let me know if anyone else is scheduled interview around the same date.

Interview on July 25th - Category EB2

Called Consulate last night. Lady also says that if both the applicants currently reside in US, then PCC from Consulate is enough and no need for a local PCC. She also said that they mailed Appointment letter to my US address and that I have to download P4 from the web.

Interview on July 25th - Category EB3

Confirmed with the consulate this morning (0610 EST). The lady asked case number and names and said the interview is on July 25th at 0800 AM. She said as we are residing in USA, only Indian Embassy PCC is required and so local PCC is NOT required.

interview on 30th july

my interview date on july 30th.. EB3
case forwarded to consulate on 1st may.

BRKS

Interview Confirmed for July 25, 2002. 8:00 AM

Guys,
 Got the confirmation from the Chennai consulate over the phone that my CP interview date has been scheduled for July 25, 8:00AM. The following are the details:
  P3 sent to Chennai from NVC - 5/1/2002
  P3 entered into their system - 5/2/2002
  CP interview date at Chennai - 7/25/2002.
Goodluck to you guys.
Thanks

Tickets ?????

any idea about blocking/booking tickets???
I am looking for NewYork - Bangalore (around 18/19). I will travel to Chennai later.

Also, when to take appointment for medicals?

No Title

Hi Madhu,
Try Cathay Pacific and they have good deals. There is no need for an appointment for the medicals. You can just walk in. Thanks.

Mine on July 31st

Finally, I got the interview date, it\'s on 31st July. I sent an email yesterday.

Do we have to download P4 ?? Please let us discuss the next steps !

Thanks,

Try Royal Air Travels

Madhu,
 I booked my tickets through Royal Air Travels based at CA. Ph: 909-396-5500 and the contact person name is Mathew. He offered decent prices. You can check with him. Thanks

I also heard the same

Hi,
 I also heard that the PCC issued here is good enough but at some other dicussion forums, it came up that, for some consulates they are asking for PCC from local too. I managed to get a PCC from the local police station also. Thanks

List of Docs and Medical Details

Can we discuss a list of docs required and details of medicals? Also good ticket deals for New York - Mumbai/Hyd

Change in the consulate fee

Heard that US consulate has increased the fee what we paid here as part of P3. Does any one know how much is it right now and do we need to pay the difference during interview? and what are the other fees we need to pay? Thanks

congrats all , SV74, SSNL5 AND ALL OTHERS can you please update info on cptracker.com for all our b

It will help all the rest of us who are waiting anxiously too

Try Krisbi Travels... I got Lufthansa

from Detroit to Hyd for a decent Price in this peak season times.

Tel # (248) 569-8668, Talk to Richa.

Congrats all you guys who got the interview dates ....

hope the rest of the process goes smoothly for everyone ...

nagaprasad, not yet... sent an email to chennai

asking for the date, should know by tomorrow. If you look at dates of \'Roundthecorner\', his dates are same as ours when the P3 was sent to Consulate. He got 25 th, so I am hoping some time in last week.