***Confirmed*** - August Chennai Consulate Appointments - Track Here!

Hi can somebody update what's the CP interview dates now for the application in chennai. Please also update the I-140 approved date.

Appreciated for the information.

Thanks,
Clue_gc

Hi Appan,

It seems after a long time some posting on CP.

I am conteplating CP. Here is my situation and any comments form your experience will be very valuable.

PD: August 27 2003.

Retunred to India in 2005 after frustrating attempts to get GC for 6 years in the US.

When I learnet abou the movements in the Priority dates I checked my LC status last week out of curiosity and to my surprise it is certified. I do not know when was it certified.

I was working with company A in the US who filed for my LC. Now I am wolring with company B in India. Company A is willing to continue my GC process. Since I am in India I will have to do CP. I have heared that under premium processing I-140 gets approved within 15 days.

My question is generally how much time does it take to reach the interview stage in India after the case goes to NVC after I-140 approval? Since the PD may not remain current for long the timelines are very critical. My Service center will be Nebraska and consulate Mumbai.

I also want to figure out whether I will have to join company A after the GC is approved?

Comments based on your experience will be very useful.

Thanks,
APD

Any one file for consularing processing in chennai.My file is pending in consulate.

Hi Appan,

It seems after a long time some posting on CP.

I am conteplating CP. Here is my situation and any comments form your experience will be very valuable.

PD: August 27 2003.

Retunred to India in 2005 after frustrating attempts to get GC for 6 years in the US.

When I learnet abou the movements in the Priority dates I checked my LC status last week out of curiosity and to my surprise it is certified. I do not know when was it certified.

I was working with company A in the US who filed for my LC. Now I am wolring with company B in India. Company A is willing to continue my GC process. Since I am in India I will have to do CP. I have heared that under premium processing I-140 gets approved within 15 days.

My question is generally how much time does it take to reach the interview stage in India after the case goes to NVC after I-140 approval? Since the PD may not remain current for long the timelines are very critical. My Service center will be Nebraska and consulate Mumbai.

I also want to figure out whether I will have to join company A after the GC is approved?

Comments based on your experience will be very useful.

Thanks,
APD

Check this site.. you will get some idiea

Successful CP at Chennai Consulate :)

Hello guys
The wait is finally over. Having filed the labor on the 10th of December, its been a long and sometimes testing journey to this day when I attended my CP interview at the Chennai Consulate and successfully completed the process. Realized that the CP process is all about a test to us to get the documentation sorted out, there was not a single question related to the GC or my case in specific asked in the interview ! I would appreciate if somebody would let me know about the tracker that I want to update with my case. I have not been a active user of this forum but owe it to a lot of trails to get bits and pieces of information that helped me to put forth my case for the CP process.

Good Luck Guys

Kishore
Labor Filed - December 10 2002
Labor Approval - June 23 2006
Premium 140 Approval - January 26 2007
Visa fees submitted to Department of State - April 03 2007
Draft application(s) sent for review - May 31 2007
Instruction Package sent to foreign national for signature - June 06 2007
Instruction Package filed with NVC - June 22 2007
Petition forwarded to Chennai Consulate - August 2 2007
CP Interview - October 22 2007