***Confirmed*** - August Chennai Consulate Appointments - Track Here!

I-134

I did confirm with my attorney & other boards , EB category needs only 1-134.

The question in Limbo is the draft , what is the amount $65 or $75. Can we take the draft from any nationalised or international bank based in Bangalore.Any stipulations?

Interview : Aug 20

Thanks
Defjam

Faizee...

Sent you a message to your email address. Please check

Originally posted by faizee
GC1Seeker
Appt Dt : Aug 29 8.00am

Did you get your Pkt4, I too waiting for Pkt4... give me your emailId.

Draft Amounts

One of the previous posts in this thread mentions Rs.3185 ( which is 65*49 ) per person as the draft amount. Has anyone confirmed this with the consulate ?
I guess it is better to take a copy of the $260 draft made out to NVC earlier ..
Any suggestions ?

I received Packet-4 at my home in Bangalore.

POE - JKF

Would there be a concern of our port of entry if away from our US residence?. For example, I'm close to west coast (LAX and SFO are very close). But my POE will be JFK as I chose to fly with Air India. Is this a concern?

Packet 4 details needed

MSKUM: I am yet to receive packet 4 info from consulate. Meanwhile could let me know what actually it is containing ?Are they sending any DS230,IRS9003 forms or are they asking us to download from their website?

I am planning to go to India on July 31st. I am kind of curious and want to claify things before I leave US for interview.

Whiterose: What is your email id. My email id is vrsjonnalagadda@yahoo.com

We can be in touch even though we donot have the same interview date.

Pujpran

Yes, pujpran sure we will be in touch..

I am sending a emial to your emaild.

Thanks.

MKSUM, I am sending email to you emailid also, let us all keep in touch.

appt. date

I have an Aug. 21st interview, rcvd my packet 4.
21st being Wednesday, plan to leave from Bangalore on Sunday.

I know this topic has been beaten to death in earlier threads, but thought will pose this question anyways. For most of us from the US with PCC from the Indian Consulate, we don't need one from local police station, atleast as far as Chennai is concerned. Let me know if anyone differs from this view.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I get Appointment letter faxed ?

Even though my lawyer is expected to receive my Packet 4, do you guys know a way I can get it faxed to someone I know in Chennai / Hyd ? Any thoughts.. guys ?

gc_cper

I need to have the PCC's from local and regional passport office, because I am in India.

Re: Can I get Appointment letter faxed ?

Originally posted by akashvani
Even though my lawyer is expected to receive my Packet 4, do you guys know a way I can get it faxed to someone I know in Chennai / Hyd ? Any thoughts.. guys ?

pkt. 4 is a bulk of documents(multiply by the number of applicants), not sure if consulate will fax it. I guess you can download and print from the INS/immihelp web site.

Hi Pujpran

Hi Puipran,

I had received following documents in Packet4

1) Appointment Letter
2) Instruction about document List
3) Instruction about Fee
4) Medical and Doctor Detail
5) Lab appointment form =>3 copies (ME,wife and my son)
6) Instruction about PCC
7) DS230 Part I and Part II ==> 3 copies

we can keep in touch , my id is tsmurug@yahoo.com , Please send a mail

Re: I-134

Originally posted by defjam
I did confirm with my attorney & other boards , EB category needs only 1-134.

The question in Limbo is the draft , what is the amount $65 or $75. Can we take the draft from any nationalised or international bank based in Bangalore.Any stipulations?

Interview : Aug 20

Thanks
Defjam

I believe if you paid partial fee here, you need to pay $65. Since the hike, they have started collecting the complete fee here in STL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Can I get Appointment letter faxed ?

Originally posted by akashvani

I think you can request them to send a copy of P4 at local Indian address.

Appointment Letter...

I will try to call the consulate tonight and see if they can send another 'original' appointment letter to an Indian address.

For those who received P4, what is the 'Lab appointment' form.. to the best of my knowledge, we dont have to take an appointment with Lister Labs.. right ???

Thanks for responses guys...

- Akashvani

My interview date on Aug.21st too

Hi GC_CPER,
My interview is also on August 21st. I too will be going to Chennai from Bangalore , may be three or four days before.
Can you give your email id, so that we can be in touch and exchange info more closely.
Pujpran

Appointment Letter... called consulate.

Guys,

Called the consulate and they said if we do not receive the original appointment letter on time, we could print the August Appointment listing, highlight the case number and show up at the consulate right on the date of appointment. So that was cool..

Akashvani

Re: My interview date on Aug.21st too

Originally posted by pujpran
Hi GC_CPER,
My interview is also on August 21st. I too will be going to Chennai from Bangalore , may be three or four days before.
Can you give your email id, so that we can be in touch and exchange info more closely.
Pujpran

Hi Pujpran,

My mail id: gc_cper@rediffmail.com, I am already in Bangalore.

Guys from Bangalore for Aug. interview can perhaps network.