• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

confirmation code lost !!

hisham28

Registered Users (C)
One of my friends had lost his confirmation number during power supply cut off ,he fill in to end and when the confirmation code appear the power supply cut off
is there any way to recover it back ?

thats bad
its just pure hard luck and i dont think there is anyway to recover the CN number
and even if he tries to re-enter the lottery again he will be disqualified anyway..
lets see what other experienced members have to say about this
salam.

Im so sorry there is no other way to get it back. unless he could have left everything the way it was and waited for the power to come back on and let the computer return to the page it was on before the power cut then maybe he could still get it. i dont know if it is possible but i would have done it that way.

Im so sorry there is no other way to get it back. unless he could have left everything the way it was and waited for the power to come back on and let the computer return to the page it was on before the power cut then maybe he could still get it. i dont know if it is possible but i would have done it that way.
if you mean restore i suggest it but it does not work

One of my friends had lost his confirmation number during power supply cut off ,he fill in to end and when the confirmation code appear the power supply cut off

I was helping a friend and noticed that they mention the mailing address so I wonder if they are going back to mailing the winners....? In that case the OP's friend might be lucky, otherwise entering twice will make the person ineligible and will automatically be denied....

It wasn't meant to be....things happen for a reason, perhaps next yr will be that persons yr or maybe staying in their country is better....perhaps a sign from....?

If he is married he can have his wife enter the lottery as the principal applicant and him as a dependent.

I was helping a friend and noticed that they mention the mailing address so I wonder if they are going back to mailing the winners....? In that case the OP's friend might be lucky, otherwise entering twice will make the person ineligible and will automatically be denied....

It wasn't meant to be....things happen for a reason, perhaps next yr will be that persons yr or maybe staying in their country is better....perhaps a sign from....?

I highly doubt they are going back to mailing NLs. All NLs will be available through confirmation page.

Try to recover it through the History menu of your browser: History- recently close window/recently close Tab.

Try to recover it through the History menu of your browser: History- recently close window/recently close Tab.

I think that just reloads the data from the website. In this case it might just take him to the first page.

If the page with the code actually appeared it could be in the cache folder of your browser, the way browser work is they have to download everything to the PC in order to display it, so find out where your browser stores the cache (Google), this varies by browser/version.

Then go to that directory, turn off the internet and start looking through the files by date/time.