Conditional Greencard + Traveling

mrwilson

Registered Users (C)
I hold a conditional greencard and plan to travel this coming summer. Am I required to have a travel document if I am planning only to travel for 3 weeks?

I am traveling from Los Angeles to Hong Kong. I know I will need a visa to enter China, but not sure if I am required to obtain a travel document during my trip.

Please advice, I am getting ready to order my tickets but I am uncertain abou the travel document. My lawyer wants to charge me for answering such a simple question.

:confused:

ha! if your plane arrives with flights like Punta Cana, Montego Bay, Cancun or so...is a total different story.

Sorry, I meant is a different story meaning...if your plane arrives at the same times (let's say 4pm) at the airport and some of the places above arrive at the same time (let's say 4.10, etc) most of those destinations are full of US citizens because they are not ethnic destinations they are mostly American destinations...so they all will be in your same line, and sometimes the visitors line actually would be shorter. Was just a comment "out of blue" you can ignore it...but it was a reference that not all the time the US citizens and US Permanent Resident lines will be shorter. Better? sorry I write as I speak...so sometimes I really don't pay attention how I write things...AND normally I will be typing and when I click it's gone...and my computer here has so many firewalls...that it's a miracle that I still can check this page so I can't edit anything once is gone.