Concurrent H1B, do i need to resend I-485?

intero_ua

Hello All, i have a little question:

I'm getting a cuncurrent H1B for a part-time employement. And i can't find answer on two questions:

1) Employer want to use his Lawyer, is it ok if his employer will take case only of my concurrent H1B and my current laywer will still be working on my GC getting process. (we already filed I-140 and I-485 this July)

2) Let's say i got a concurrent H1B, but when i filed I-140 and I-485 this July i di not have it. So all those papers sent to INS appearantly do not have information that i have one more H1B. Am i suppose to let them know that some-how? Is that expensive.

Thank you.

Hello All, i have a little question:

I'm getting a cuncurrent H1B for a part-time employement. And i can't find answer on two questions:

1) Employer want to use his Lawyer, is it ok if his employer will take case only of my concurrent H1B and my current laywer will still be working on my GC getting process. (we already filed I-140 and I-485 this July)

Each and very petition ( H1 or I 140 or I 485) considered separate entity. Means seperate aplication form, fees. Each application can be filed by employer or by an (any/multiple)attorney appointed by them.
2) Let's say i got a concurrent H1B, but when i filed I-140 and I-485 this July i di not have it. So all those papers sent to INS appearantly do not have information that i have one more H1B. Am i suppose to let them know that some-how? Is that expensive.

During filing I 140/485 your present H1 status (I 94) counts, how many h1 attached to it does not matter.

Thank you.