Concurrent Filing - Using Cross Chargeability

Fellow members; it is with great sadness that I inform you that the person who started this thread "radd" passed away last week.

I knew Raja Pitchai since Feburary 2006. He approached me to help on his case (he wanted assessment of ability to pay and use cross chargeability). He was a real nice person. A person whom I didn't know really well but the dealings I had with him, made me appreciate him as a person.

he was stuck in name check. he had called me many months ago and informed me that he had a brain tumor and that he should be ok. His wife called me a couple of days ago and informed me that he went into a coma and was pronounced dead. She is in the process of winding up her affairs and moving to Australia and taking her two young U.S. Citizen children with her.

She is a strong women and I commend her. Raja and his wife had no relatives in USA. she informed me that at his funeral there were so many people who attended because of the type of person he was.

Please put Raja (radd) in your prayers and thoughts and wish the best of luck to his wife and two children.

This is a real shocker. I just cannot believe this. All of us here have gained enormous knowledge and thus help from this thread. And it is all because of Radd, who started this thread. My condolences to his family, may his soul rest in peace.

-Still

I'm absolutely speechless.

It was Radd who found my post on another discussion group and invited me to join this group to share the 'CC' experience. Sharing his knowledge at every point he truly was a great guy.

I pray for strength to his family.

I am just numb with grief..Radd helped me a lot and pointed me to UN first when I had some issues with my immigration process..He was just a nice person.
I am sure he touched so many people and his life here on earth was a true blessing for all of those who knew him. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and all of those who were close to him

-Sam

Hi All,

Not that I ever had an oppurtunity to interact with Radd directly, however this forum has been of immense help and all thanks to Radd. I sincerely pray that God gives his family the faith, courage and conviction to sail throguh these trying times peacefully.

-Zeppelin

Cruel hand of fate

This news is terribly devastating and I'm just stunned at the cruel hand of fate. This news seems so unbelievable given that we had heard from radd just a couple of weeks back. I just pray that God gives the strength to his family to overcome this pain and loss.

He took a lead in setting up this thread and I am sure that countless people including myself have benefited greatly from this. He will always be in our thoughts and prayers.

This news is terribly devastating and I'm just stunned at the cruel hand of fate. This news seems so unbelievable given that we had heard from radd just a couple of weeks back. I just pray that God gives the strength to his family to overcome this pain and loss.

He took a lead in setting up this thread and I am sure that countless people including myself have benefited greatly from this. He will always be in our thoughts and prayers.

Hi Endeavour2003,

Can u post the dates of ur EAD and AP approvals. I just wanted to update the tracker. More the data better it is for future guys to estimate when their things are going to get approved.

Thanks,
Still

Hi Endeavour2003,

Can u post the dates of ur EAD and AP approvals. I just wanted to update the tracker. More the data better it is for future guys to estimate when their things are going to get approved.

Thanks,
Still

Hi Still
Radds passing has just taken the wind out of my sails.
but as an FYI, my wife's EAD renewal was approved on Feb 16 with card ordered message.
Thanks for doing this.
k

Sad News!!

Am shocked to hear about Radd.
This forces me to think that life is short and we shouldn't waste it worrying about GC. Just a positive note on a sad news.

May GOD bless his children and wife!

Hi Still
but as an FYI, my wife's EAD renewal was approved on Feb 16 with card ordered message.
Thanks for doing this.
k

Hi Ks_cc,

Tracker is updated.

They did not come out with proc date today.

-Still

Hi Still
Thanks for doing this.
k

Ks,

I can't agree with you more buddy.. We worry about the wrong things in life and spend less time letting our near and dear ones know that we enjoy every moment with them.

Really Sad news !!!

I am really saddened by this sad news about Radd. He has really helped me and I am sure others who have gained from his insight. God bless !!!

Tracker Update & my phone call exp

Hi All,

Tracker has been updated with the recent proc times.

I called up today as my RD is outside proc time. She took all my details and set up an enquiry, said in 45 days I will receive a letter/notice stating the status. She took as much details as possible. Also mentioned cross-chargebility usage. She did not sound very knowlegable on CC though.

I could not wait, so called up TSC using POJ, and this time the rep gave me the dreaded msg : "Security check not yet complete". I did not mention cc here. Now I will again go thru all the threads to see what to do next WOM, Congress man/Senator.

I read somewhere that if an enquiry is initiated then USCIS folks ask FBI to expedite the security check.

Ks_cc & others -> Any suggestion is most welcome.

-Still

Very sad news about RADD

Hi all,

Very shocking News abt Radd ,He was very helpful person ,May god bless his family

Last edited by a moderator:
What a shocking news about RADD

ALL,

I am feeling very sad about RADD, he is a very helping person in this thread,
let us all pray for him and his family well being.