Concurrent Filing - Using Cross Chargeability

Congrats buddy! Your 485 approval should be just around the corner :)

Thanks passcore...you're getting close to the > 6 month mark! I'm hoping that you're approval comes in well before that.
Looks like there is a FLOOD of approvals coming in from the TSC.

hey KS..

Just got back to reading these posts and I am glad to hear that you are close to the end zone. Most of us are sitting here hoping for a hail mary pass to come through but I think you can call a running play on this one :)

Cheers
Over..

Kc..,Congrats...hope u get it quick and it opens up the approvals for all us soon

Amen to that!!!
Once one has the physical GC (which i hope each and every one of us in the forum will get one day) what are the rules for maintaining PR status if one leaves the country. How long can a PR be out of the country without losing PR status. I vaguely recall that a few years ago one had to be in the US for 180 days (non consecutive) a year. I am not sure if this rule has changed

Still / Anybody ?

I meant approval after 2 months of interview.
Based on stats off Trackitt/ other AOS Forums.

Good luck buddy.

-Still
1.) Does anyone know how long it takes USCIS to set up an interview ? My case is transferred from TSC to NSC on May 29 to conduct an interview.

2.) What is the purpose of this interview ? Why am I chosen to be the lucky one ?

thanks

Folks,
I'm pretty happy to report that my 14 month pending name check has been cleared. I had sent a letter to the First Lady's office back in February and got a letter from the FBI in the last week of April stating that the name check was "in progress". My Senator's office had initiated an inquiry with the FBI back in March and today I recevied an email from the Senator's office stating that my name check was cleared on 05/22 and sent back to the USCIS.
Whew...

Heartiest Congratulations KS. This was long due. Hope you get your approval quickly now to end the misery.

Cheers!

Hey Guys
Just to bring to you people's notice whomsoever had gone through UN's post off the main thread of cross chargeability.....UNITED NATIONS has left the forum after some of the members got too personal and started blaming him for the advice n all....
UNITED NATIONS posts were quite informative and going by person of his cadre....he was spending quite a lot of time....just to help people here....

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=247589&page=8

Hey Guys
Just to bring to you people's notice whomsoever had gone through UN's post off the main thread of cross chargeability.....UNITED NATIONS has left the forum after some of the members got too personal and started blaming him for the advice n all....
UNITED NATIONS posts were quite informative and going by person of his cadre....he was spending quite a lot of time....just to help people here....

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=247589&page=8

<< GROAN >>
This sucks big time. UN knew and shared a lot. And from what I knew of him, he did it on his own dime and was very helpful. He is the person radd contacted when he started this Cross Chargeability thread and he was the one who informed us for radd's passing. He even makes reference to radd in one of his last posts. Had it not been for radd, with guidance from UnitedNations, I doubt this thread would have been as prevalent as it has been. I wont say it wouldn't have existed, but I just don't know.
Everyone has an opinion and the little war of words just escalated out of control. Everyone knows that whatever posts individuals make on these forums are not an attorney's opinion, and even the wisest experts are wrong at times. Its the nature of immigration law. The INA itself is thick enough to take out half the amazon rainforest in terms of paper, had you to print it out.
Regardless, it was unfortunate that this exchange took place, and even worse that UN felt that he had to go back and delete the plethora of valuable information he had sprinkled across threads. This is just too darn bad.
Hopefully he comes around and realizes that the opinions of a few do not reflect the needs of the most.

This is really unfortunate

UN was a great src of knowledge. This is really unfortunate, hopefully he comes back and reposts.

Everyone on all these forums know(as KS so rightly mentioned) that most of the opinions are of non-lawyer individuals. If there are some posts that says something positive on any aspect, because of enormous waits(and thus frustrations), our heart says "yeah good" even though our head says may be this might not be true. And we tend to plan accordingly, and when things fall thru, we get angry at the very individual whose post were a small sustanance for the heart.

We are all here to provide each other the mental support required to pass thru this ordeal.

-Still

Could you please add me to the tracker?

Hi,

It is great to see a thread completely dedicated for CC cases. Could you please add my details to the tracker?

Thanks!
Kris

Primary applicant from India
EB2 using CC (Libya) @ NSC
I-140
ND:09/16/06
AD:05/30/07
I-485
ND:11/30/06
AD:?
LUD: 11/30/06
FP:01/18/07 (Code 3)
EAD(self) ND 10/10/06 AD:01/29/07
AP(self) ND 12/08/06 AD: 02/06/07

No LUD after the last one for the Advance Parole application on 06/07/07
I guess I better keep waiting...:(

Hey bud, the LUD was most likely indicative of your AP cases being assigned to an adjudicating officer, so it shouldn't be too much longer now.

Hi,

It is great to see a thread completely dedicated for CC cases. Could you please add my details to the tracker?

Thanks!
Kris

I-140
I-485

Hi Kris,
Glad you found the thread! Welcome aboard.
Still's been awesome at being the gatekeeper of the tracker. I'm sure he'll add you in the first chance he gets.
Welcome and hope you get approved soon.
Regards
k

Hi,

Thanks!
Kris

I-140
I-485

kris was ur 140 regular or pp? I am still waiting to hear abt my 140 from a 9/25/06 ND