Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

2nd FP notice

Yesterday I have received my 2nd FP notice, I am thinking this got triggered because of AR 11 form …….Just week ago I got confirmation regarding change of address from USCIS .
Let me know if anybody got 2nd FP notice, because of AR11 …….just we will know what scenario going on?

Thanks
Shashi

ND 09/26/02
AD ?

Medical Examination Question

I have a couple of questions about medical examination.

1) At what stage do we have to undergo medical examination - before I140 or I-485?

2) If the GC applicant's spouse is pregnant at the time of medical exam and not able to take the immunization will it in anyway delay the whole GC process?

Thanks,
Udai

Re: 2nd EAD

Today (04/03/04) finished giving FP for myself and my wife......actually our Appointment was on 04/22/04 .....but I went today and request them .......they Accepted it.......everything went fine........

Thanks
Shashi
Originally posted by kshashikanth
Applied for 2rd EAD and AP for myself and Wife

2nd EAD

ND FEB 25 2004
AD ?

Thanks
Shashi

NSC-EB3

I485-ND -09/26/2002
AD - Still Waiting ?

Need Advice

Hi,

Thanks jaiganesh for replying to my earlier post. I waiting from my company to go ahead.

I have one question, my company is currently ready to file only I-140 and not I-485.

In such scenario what is best option to indicate on I-140.

1) Indicate CP now and then later file I-485
2) Indicated I-485 and file is later once either the receipt notice is received or once I-140 is approved.

Is there any advantage of filing I-140 indicating CP as the options.

What are the advantages of filing I-140 and I-485 togather.

Need reply as soon as possible. Could someone expert on these reply.

Thanks & Regards,

concurrently

Hello friends,
can any one let me know some info.
i had filed concurrently for i-140 and i-485 NSC and my RD is
April-26-2004 , and i got my FP notification on May-24-2004.
i will proceed with FP on June-25-2004.
( is there any way to know if my filing is in the new pilot project )
My H1 is valid till Feb 2005
i intend to travel to India during August for marriage
Can i travel on my H1 after my FP?
and can i bring my spouse on H4 and add her to my GC/i-485 etc.

Thanks for the help
lina

Congrats

Hi Lina,

Congrats for getting FP notice so fast. Mine RD is April 21,2004, but haven't heard so far from NSC.

Which part of NSC region you are from? Just curious to know.

Regards,

Hi Lina,

You are probably in the new processing (Ohata memo) since you got your FP right away. During the old process, they were delaying the FP so they do not expire. I do not know what to expect in terms of timing ,but I bet you are on the new processing.

Re. H1, it is still valid and has nothing to do with FP. You can still travel on it. Re. your wilfe, you can also get her on H4. You need to file 485 right away as soon as you are married. Once your's 485 is approved, it will be too late.
Elnegro

Hi Sattibabu/lina,
When you got your fingerprint notices, did the BCIS online status get updated with this message(like 'finger print notices are sent to you' etc).
Did they send the fingerprint notice to your home address or to Lawyer(because I am planning to move my residence)

Thanx
Murali.

Hi Sattibabu/lina,
When you got your fingerprint notices, did the BCIS online status get updated with this message(like 'finger print notices are sent to you' etc).
Did they send the fingerprint notice to your home address or to Lawyer(because I am planning to move my residence)

Thanx
Murali.

Murali , yes the massage was update on the web site FP notice sent etc ,
yes a notice was sent to my home address and a notice was sent to my attorney aswell.
thanks
lina

Urgent: Wife traveling on AP: Experts please help

Wife is traveling on AP. What paperwork does she need for rentry? She is on H4

Thanks in Advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Does she have avalid H-4.? If yes whys does she needs to travel on AP.

If H-4 expired/invalidated and travelling on AP:-
1) AP originals
2)485 Original
3) EAD card optional
4) some kind of US photo ID like DMV or state ID.or may be 3.
5) if travelling to India, have copies of AP. While coming coming back they ask for AP.
6)copy of primary applicant 485 and any other documents
7) MArriage certificate

This is what I made my wife take.

Parshu

Need Clarification on Using EAD.

Hi,

Mine is a case of concurrent filling. Recently we received AP and case status shows that our EAD has got approved.

I have a valid H1 stamping on my passport. So I have a questions that what are the implications if either myself or my spouse uses EAD.

1) I know that If I use EAD then my H1 get cancelled and in that scenario I will need to use AP for travel outside United States.
2) However, If I retain my H1, can my spouse use EAD and still have a valid H4 so that in case of travelling outside United States she does not have to use AP, instead she can come back on her H4.

Any experts advice is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

I'm new to this forum. My state is California. What is this pilot program? How do I do to get into this pilot program? My case has been recently certified by DOL. I would like to have an employment authorization to my husband as fast as possible. Thank you for your help.

You can only have one status. If your wife is on EAD, then she needs AP to travel. If she is on H4, she can travel, but not work.

In your case, if you enter the US with your H1, you then have to continue with your H1 until expiration. If you enter with AP/EAD, then your H1B is useless as you have a new status.
Elnegro

Rayofhope said:
Hi,

Mine is a case of concurrent filling. Recently we received AP and case status shows that our EAD has got approved.

I have a valid H1 stamping on my passport. So I have a questions that what are the implications if either myself or my spouse uses EAD.

1) I know that If I use EAD then my H1 get cancelled and in that scenario I will need to use AP for travel outside United States.
2) However, If I retain my H1, can my spouse use EAD and still have a valid H4 so that in case of travelling outside United States she does not have to use AP, instead she can come back on her H4.

Any experts advice is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,