Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

Hi KDM,

How recently did u get married before filing 485.

My RD is Sept, 3 2002 and my case status does not say anything about case transfer. I got married on Jan 11,2002.
Iam just curious.

Parshu

Kdm,

My notice said the reason was to "speed up" the process. I saw somebody posted on www.immihelp.com that a bunch of files were transferred from NE center to MO center. Don't know the exact reason though. My RD is in August and I got married in Jan. But why to MO instead of local office?

I got married long time ago. That's why my attorney said it's rare for cases like mine. I'll check the website you give to me. Not sure it's a good thing or bad.

ANY I140 AD (NEBRASKA) WITHOUT THE ONLINE BEING UPDATED

HI
HAS ANYONE GOT THEIR I140 AD WITHOUT THE ONLINE BEING UPDATED???

Patcha_card

How could you know MO center is processing Jan 2003? Is there any post online? Thanks.

Are there any I-140/EAD approvals for RD in feb '03?

Also did anybody get FP notices for RD with feb '03?

Thanks

:mad: PS: My posts are down from 115 to 50

My RD is 02/27 and ND is 03/03.

Filing type: Concurrent/EB2/ Extra. Ability/EAD/AP

I have not recieved FP notice nor any of the applications status chagned.

Thanks.

4gc

yes feb ND for I 140 here ,we got our fingerprinting notices in march(applied 485 in march)
no EAD approval yet..
.........waiting

aka_gc and sp29201

Thanks folks. We are in the same boat. Anybody else?

Originally posted by sp29201
yes feb ND for I 140 here ,we got our fingerprinting notices in march(applied 485 in march)
no EAD approval yet..
.........waiting

EB3/RIR

I 140 AD : Feb 20th

I 485/EAD/AP : March 13

FP done on : April 19th

Waiting for my I 140 ... and i guess from this message board i should expect my I 140 by June end?

How could you know MO center is processing Jan 2003? Is there any post online? Thanks.

KDM, I don't know if "National Records center,MO" and "Missouri Service Center" are the same. If they are, the processing times for this center are on the homepage of this site.

transfer to BCIS National Center

In 485 news group, some got the notices that indicates their cases (Mar-Sept 2002) transfer to BCIS national center, MO.

for concurrent filing, please update here if someone got the same notice from NSC.

Hi All,
Long time no posting/....but sure was checking the replies of all. anyways...
I have a question please tell if somebody expeirenced this..

My lawyer is saying that I am not eligible for H-1 re-validation or extension. My H-1 expires in Nov 2003. I still have 3 and half yrs of H-1. My first H-1 was given for 2 and half years.
SO he is applying for my EAD this month.

Is it true that we cannot extend or revalidate H-1 or is he just giving me a goti.

Recap:-
i140 - July 02
Approved Nov 02

I-485- RD Sept 03

Ead not applied yet

Thanks and regards
prasad

prasad

Prasad,
Did your lawyer told you why you were not eligibl;e for H1 extension. As far as I know your eligible to extend your H1B status until you fill up six year limit. Does not matter how long or what stage you are in with you I-485 application. When you have the option to apply for EAD, some company prefer to apply for EAD instead of H1B1 as they way it costs less.

If your company does not have any problem to renew your H1B, you can always extend it and continue to work on H1B1.

Some people prefer to have EAD with them even when they are in valid H1 status thinking if they have to change the company or have to walk away from H1 sponsoring company and get a job as soon as possible.

Travelling abroad without AP on H4

Hi,

I just got my labor approved and waiting for hard copy and I am preparing for concurrent processing. Probably next week We will file 140,485 and EAD. I have 2 years left for my h1 visa. My wife needs to go India in second week of May. Can she travel without applying Advance Payrole and after filing 485 and EAD? What will be impact on 485 and EAD?

Thanks in advance.

AP Approved

Both my and my spouse's Advance Parole Petitions have been approved. The AVM and on-line status were updated yesterday afternoon.

Here are the details:

NSC/EB3/Concurrent

I-140 RD: 11/27/02
I-140 AD: 04/11/03

EAD/AP/I-485 RD: 12/27/02
EAD/AP/I-485 ND: 01/02/03

FP done on 02/08/03

EAD AD: 04/23/03
EAD cards Received on 04/29/03.
We moved to a new address back in March and had called NSC immediately after that to update the address (apart from filing form AR-11) and we received the EAD cards directly at the new address.

AP AD : 04/30/03

Good Luck to all.

I guess I am a concurrent filer

Filed amended 140 with 485 - My details

140/485/765/AP - RD 1/22/03

140 AD - 4/24/03

EAD AD - 5/1/03 Waiting for Card

AP- No news as yet

All the best.

When can I file 485 and others

Hi All,

My labor is approved and dwaiting for hard copy for further processing? I have few questions:

1. Do I have to file seprate 485 for all my family members?
2. Can I file 140 and 485 both same day?
3. What other forms do I need to file with 485? e.g I-765, G-325A and I-693 and fingerprint form (I dont know the form#)

Thanks.