Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

kshashikanth

Kashinath,
IS you RD 9/12 or ND 9/12. What I mean is anybody who has RD on 9/13 or later and ND on 10/3 or later received FP date. Please post here.

Re: kshashikanth

Originally posted by Sahin
Kashinath,
IS you RD 9/12 or ND 9/12. What I mean is anybody who has RD on 9/13 or later and ND on 10/3 or later received FP date. Please post here.

Sahin,
First my name is not kashinath ........I am Shashikanth .......

Here are my details

RD -Sept 12 2002

ND- Sept 26 2002

FP-ND- Oct 04 2002
FP-APPT - Oct 31 2002

Shashi

Hi,

Filed concurrently. RD 13th Sep, ND 25th Sep.
Finger print ND 3rd Oct, appointment 2nd Nov.

Yet to receive LIN numbers etc. from lawyer. Will post the details as and when I get it.

Re-enterd US using H1 after filing concurrently(was in US when filed). I-485 receipt was not checked at the port of entry.

AMN

priority date

I got my 485 receipt, but I found out that INS did NOT enter a date for priority date. Is there a problem with it?

Thanks.

Re: Re: kshashikanth

Hi Shashikanth,

I was curious, have you file concurrently ? what about I-140 dates ?

Thanks,

JB

Originally posted by kshashikanth

Sahin,
First my name is not kashinath ........I am Shashikanth .......

Here are my details

RD -Sept 12 2002

ND- Sept 26 2002

FP-ND- Oct 04 2002
FP-APPT - Oct 31 2002

Shashi

Re: Re: Re: File Number

Hi m2002
Your case is EB2 or EB3. when did your I-140 check chased.

Thanks you

Originally posted by m2002

Hi,

I filed concurrently (i140 & i485) sent to INS on 0ct 1st, but not received the case numbers yet. still waiting to get the file numbers. One of my checks has been cleared from my bank. The chekc which got cleared was the I140 check. I will post my deatails as soon as i receive it so that my details can also be updated in the tracker.

regards

Re: Re: Re: Re: File Number

Hi sub_labor,

my case is eb3. my check got cleared on the 10th oct.

have you received your file numbers? has your checks got cleared.

thanks

Originally posted by sub_labor
Hi m2002
Your case is EB2 or EB3. when did your I-140 check chased.

Thanks you

Re: Re: Re: kshashikanth

Originally posted by jbm
Hi Shashikanth,

I was curious, have you file concurrently ? what about I-140 dates ?

Thanks,

JB

Hi JB,

My I 140 still pending with INS ..........Just yesterday my lawyer answer for RFE......

Shashi

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: File Number

Hi m2002, I haven't received any Numbers. My checks not yet cleared. One of my friends applied at VSC, He got RD for (140/485/EAD/AP). He applied on 10/5. I don't know what’s going on at NSC.

Thanks you.

Originally posted by m2002
Hi sub_labor,

my case is eb3. my check got cleared on the 10th oct.

have you received your file numbers? has your checks got cleared.

thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: File Number

Hi Sub_labor
i guess you applied on sept 29th correct. Almost as the same time like mine.

Thanks

Originally posted by sub_labor
Hi m2002, I haven't received any Numbers. My checks not yet cleared. One of my friends applied at VSC, He got RD for (140/485/EAD/AP). He applied on 10/5. I don't know what’s going on at NSC.

Thanks you.

EAD & AP

Hi:
I forwarded my I-140/I485 on Oct 8, 02 and didn't include the EAD & AP application in hoping that I would get faster by applying at local office after I-485 receipt notice. As you may know by now, the local office (in MN ) will not process the EAD & AP at least after the initial screening I-140 at service center. My question is how do I know if they finish the initial screening? By receving the Finger Prints ND means that I pass the first stage. If not, I guess that I have wait until I-140 is approved. ( I think for EB3, maybe 2 month.) Any comments?

Thanks

haibo

tough to say

may be you can try once you get LIN number, otherwise you need to wait to till youget approved 140

Dont be Upset

Dont be upset, if you dont get the receipt notice/approval but other people get it even though you both apply at the same time.

Imagine IIO take vacation/sick leave or out of office who will review your case, on the hand the IIO who is reviewing your frined case is working on full swing.

Also, one IIO might process 10 petition per day, another might does only 5, one guy may be none coz he takes the day easy or engaged in diffrent meeting throught the whole day.

Remember that they are not bound to procees specific number of petition per day or per hour. Also, the efficiency vary person to person. Therefore, if time vary little, keep waiting. if it cross the limit then call and investigate.

We have nothing to do here.

Last edited by a moderator:
haibo

Yes, the local INS wont give you EAD/Ap if you dont have I-140 approved. Therefore, best deal is to apply at the same time for AP/EAD when you file I-140, I-485 concurrently.

I did the same mistake, I did not apply for EAD/AP with I-140 and I-485.

Now what I did, i applied for EAD/AP separately, and included my original I-140 receipt notice and the photocopy of I-485 receipt notice. This will work just fine. By the way, my lawer did that for me.

You can do the same thing, if you have receipt notice, otherwise wait for receipt notice, and do it then.

Good Luck!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
recepit notice

how long will it take to get the file number. i filed concurrently on oct1st 2002. My lawyer says that they have not received the file numbers yet.

any suffestion please let me know.

regards

Re: Re: Re: Re: kshashikanth

Hi Shashikanth,

I was trying to ask, whether you sent I-140 and I-485 application togeather or you file I-485 when your application for I-140 was pending before july 30th ?

Thanks,

JB

Originally posted by kshashikanth

Hi JB,

My I 140 still pending with INS ..........Just yesterday my lawyer answer for RFE......

Shashi

EAD & AP

Hi Sahin:

Thanks for the info. I just may try once when I get the FP in local office. If it is rejected, I will try once my I-140 is approved.

Thanks again

haibo
:cool:

Re: haibo

Hi, Sahin,

Why do you need to send the oringinal I-140 receipt? Will a copy work or EAD does not need the receipt of I-140? I made the same mistake when I filed my I-485 concurrently. After I sent my I-485 on 09/23, I got to know I have to apply for EAD at NSC. I am still waiting for the receipt of I-485. My understanding is that EAD only requires the receipt of I-485. Experts please clarify this.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Sahin
Yes, the local INS wont give you EAD/Ap if you dont have I-140 approved. Therefore, best deal is to apply at the same time for AP/EAD when you file I-140, I-485 concurrently.

I did the same mistake, I did not apply for EAD/AP with I-140 and I-485.

Now what I did, i applied for EAD/AP separately, and included my original I-140 receipt notice and the photocopy of I-485 receipt notice. This will work just fine. By the way, my lawer did that for me.

You can do the same thing, if you have receipt notice, otherwise wait for receipt notice, and do it then.

Good Luck!!!!