Concurrent Filing - CSC -March2005 to May 2005 - pls post your dates

Status Update, need info from Guru's

On Friday July 22, I sent an e-mail enquiry for my 485 status. I got a reply on Monday Julu 25th that my case is with FBI for name check. On Monday I also got an LUD but the LUD with the following message:

"On July 2, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case."

1. Does it mean that my finger print results came back on July 2nd? If this is the case, I would say that it happened fast as I gave my finger prints on June 29th.
2. The e-mail querry said that my status was at name check stage with FBI. Is name check separate from Finger Prints? I thought FBI would do all at once.

Does anyone has any idea? By the way, I have no update on my wife's status though, we did the FP's together.

Post your updates please!

waitinginlimbo1 said:
This thread has been dead for a while.Any recent I-485 approvals for EB-2 cases filed between March and May???

Guys & Gals

Please post the updates on your cases. We have to find the new trend to figure out when to expect approvals / finger print notices etc.

Thx

A definite new trend is a slow down.
No real concurrent approvals reported since the beginning of June....
For those whose 140 approved in June, 485 did not follow
quickly....

Dreams are faadddddiinggggggggggg....

Yes, all dreams of a fast 2nd and 3rd stage are now gone. 485 tied to the EXACT same date Apr1 for 2 months now. Will all the 1000s of LCs being cleared every month and filling up the pipeline our future is doomed.

Does anyone know the distribution of staff at the service center ? e.g. how many "dedicated" to 485, if any ? How does the distribution change with number of 485 applications filed ?

any visibility into CA service center will be greatly appreciated.

fdfd said:
A definite new trend is a slow down.
No real concurrent approvals reported since the beginning of June....
For those whose 140 approved in June, 485 did not follow
quickly....

qwerty1111 said:
Yes, all dreams of a fast 2nd and 3rd stage are now gone. 485 tied to the EXACT same date Apr1 for 2 months now. Will all the 1000s of LCs being cleared every month and filling up the pipeline our future is doomed.

Does anyone know the distribution of staff at the service center ? e.g. how many "dedicated" to 485, if any ? How does the distribution change with number of 485 applications filed ?

any visibility into CA service center will be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure if this due to LCs from backlog center.
All of those will probably file I-140/485 concurrently and
still goes by RD/ND(I think, I hope). Then they still should be chuning out
approvals at similar rates, IMO. Instead, we're seeing a slow down.

I have a feeling that there are some reasons that
hold USCIS right now, somewhat temporarily, not just CSC and all centers.
My pure speculation is that it is remotely related to Bush's recent
annoucement of new security agency in FBI. For example, someone
mentioned FBI and USCIS is implementing this new database which
is slowing down immigration processes and they do not know
how long it will take....

Last edited by a moderator:
wifes 485 pending

Guys,

My wifes 485 is still pending and i can not inquire about it since RD is 04/06/05 . Currently 485 is stuck at April 1st.

I-140 approved .. EB3 .. now what ?

Friends
Need some info. This is my case info.

Concurrently filed mid April 05. EB3. LC sub.
I-140 got approved this week (after RFE response).
EAD approved.

Finger printing not yet done. I-485 yet to be approved.
(pls note eb3 numbers are not available till Oct 05)

Now what should I expect in the coming weeks.

Will I get a finger printing notice now or it will be sent only after Oct (when numbers are available) ?

My I-140 getting approved .. does this mean that my FBI name check is done ?
Or will my finger printing notice be sent only after name check is done ?

Now that I-140 is cleared, does this mean that the fact that I used a sub does not matter any more. So all the issues of locating and not finding the original labor etc do not apply to me anymore ?

Pls help me form my expectations ...

THANKS.

gimme_green said:
Friends
Need some info. This is my case info.

Concurrently filed mid April 05. EB3. LC sub.
I-140 got approved this week (after RFE response).
EAD approved.
---- Congratulations!!!

Finger printing not yet done. I-485 yet to be approved.
(pls note eb3 numbers are not available till Oct 05)

Now what should I expect in the coming weeks.

Will I get a finger printing notice now or it will be sent only after Oct (when numbers are available) ?
--- Maybe. USCIS has been very conservative with sending out the FP after April for some reason. This might be a good thing for you because your case won't be touched until october so why hurry with FP because its only valid for 15 months.

My I-140 getting approved .. does this mean that my FBI name check is done ?
--- Most probably not :( I'm in the same boat. There is no relation between I-140 and name check

Or will my finger printing notice be sent only after name check is done ?
--- Not really. FP might be sent with out the name check clearence

Now that I-140 is cleared, does this mean that the fact that I used a sub does not matter any more. So all the issues of locating and not finding the original labor etc do not apply to me anymore ?
--- Yep. you are clear now.

Pls help me form my expectations ...

THANKS.

Thanks hens4rth !!!!

one question... on oct 1st lets assume i am not affected by the retrogression ... so they will send out the FP and only after the FP results reach them (lets assume my namecheck gets cleared by then) they will process my case ...

But dont u think this way my case gets processed only in nov and who knows by then i fall behind the cut off date ?? !!!

gimme_green said:
Thanks hens4rth !!!!

one question... on oct 1st lets assume i am not affected by the retrogression ... so they will send out the FP and only after the FP results reach them (lets assume my namecheck gets cleared by then) they will process my case ...
--- I think you may be right and that's probably why you did not get your FP. FP is processed, I think, only when your I-485 processes is started. So may be when they start your I-485 the first thing they might do is send your FP notice.

But dont u think this way my case gets processed only in nov and who knows by then i fall behind the cut off date ?? !!!
--- Possible :(. Just hang in there.

Any updates from March '05 - May'05 filers

Folks,

anyone got approvals or RFE's or LUD's recently? Please post your details.

hens4rth

hens4rth said:
Folks,

anyone got approvals or RFE's or LUD's recently? Please post your details.

hens4rth

I've got a RFE. Don't know what that RFE is.
Wonder when I would get FP notice.

My case has been affected by retrogression ... its eb3 ... but recved the FP notice last week ...

is this the case with anyone else out here ?
What could this mean ? Are they going to process my case or is this in anticipation ..?

Anyone out there with 140/485 RD in MAY 2005, who has not received FP notice yet? I haven't received it yet and wondering what is happening. Not getting any response from CSC to the email either.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Concurrent CSC EB2 RD May 27, 2005

NSC -EB2

I-140/485/EAD/AP RD: 7/20/05

I-140 LUD: 7/26/05(self)

AP LUD: 09/30/05 (self,RFE photos received)
EAD LUD: 09/27/05 (self,RFE photos received)

Bio metric: code 3- 10/02/2005 (me & wife)

I-485 LUD: 10/4/05 (self)
I-485 LUD: 10/4/05 (wife)

AP LUD: 09/14/05 (wife, approved)
EAD LUD: 09/21/05 (wife, approved)

11/07/05 - calles USCIS and started enqurity on I140 and it
takes one month to get the feedback)

Any one knows why delay on my I140?

Thank a lot
Edit/Delete Message

I haven't got F notice yet. Even the tracking number for my spouse and kid are not working on online system :-(