Concurrent filing 140/485 Tracker-CSC

itshuman

itshuman said:
Today , I did FP to Oakland office, guy didn't ask anything except the FP notice and driver license. So Ananya123, you should be fine I believe. But When I wanted to send my passport for revalidation, my lawyer advised me not to do that.

guys, sorry about a dumb question, how do I know if im' in EB-2 or EB3.
my WAC series is WAC0417XXXXXX. I filed 140&485 con. on May 26th. got my EAD and AP. Spouse got AP and an RFE on EAD ( because of different status) , we already replied to that and USCIS website updated too. so what's next ? Does it ring any bell?

Do you have I140 receipt, you can check on I140 receipt about EB2 or EB3 .

-Dev72

FP appointment recd

Got my and spouse's fingerprinting appt yesterday in mail for San jose center on Aug 18.
Tried early fp today morning but the guy would not let us in - said he had 'Clear instructions' to only allow people with appointments for today.

Frodo.
---------------------------------------------------
Substitute labor - EB2 - CSC
I140, 485, EAD, AP - RD: July 9, 2004
I140, 485, EAD, AP - ND: July 14, 2004
FP Appt: Aug 18, 2004

dev72 said:
Do you have I140 receipt, you can check on I140 receipt about EB2 or EB3 .

-Dev72

Oh , I didn't know that you can find out on I-140 receipt. I think i can get it from our Lawyer :) Thanks you all :)

FP status update

complex_dude said:
I just had my FP done today at San Jose office. They did not ask for passport specificly, DL or state id is equally valid. Not sure if this is true for all offices though.

-cd

Hi complex_dude,

Has your CIS online case status been changed since you have done the FP?

I did the FP on 8/7 (last Saturday) and my case status hasn't been updated yet.

heha

heha,
My status for FP was updated in one week, whereas it took 3 weeks for my wife's FP status. So, I would say..relax for a while. If you don't see change in a month, then you can query them

desi145 said:
heha,
My status for FP was updated in one week, whereas it took 3 weeks for my wife's FP status. So, I would say..relax for a while. If you don't see change in a month, then you can query them

Thanks desi145!

Eraly FP @ SF

Hi,

I received FP Notice today for 31st august and like to go early..

Has any body gone for it at San Francisco.., any preference for time and day ?

Can we go to any other center like San Jose, Oakland

Thanks
in advance

AP, EAD, 485, 140 ND 07-23-04

looking_for_gc said:
Hi,

I received FP Notice today for 31st august and like to go early..

Has any body gone for it at San Francisco.., any preference for time and day ?

Can we go to any other center like San Jose, Oakland

Thanks
in advance

AP, EAD, 485, 140 ND 07-23-04

I did FP in SF but I went there at the appointment time. The SF center opens Tuesday to Saturday. Early Saturday morning is a good choice, just for easy parking.

FP Done

EB2 Original Labor, CSC

I140, I485: RD - June 30, 2004
EAD and AP: RD - June 30, 2004 Approved - July 30, 2004
FP Notice Date: Aug 02, 2004
FP Appt Date: Aug 19, 2004 SFO
FP Done : Aug 12, 2004 SJ

Thanks,

140/485 Receipt

I filed 140/485 concurrently about 2 weeks ago. How long will take for them to give receipt notice of the application?

re:

usually the lawyer gets the receipts within 1-3 weeks. but sometimes delays do happen. i would say the average is 2 weeks

gc200407 said:
I filed 140/485 concurrently about 2 weeks ago. How long will take for them to give receipt notice of the application?

Appx 2 weeks: Mine was filed 07/28 and receipt received 08/10.

- lsk_gc

LC Substitute

Hi Guru,

My company got one LC approval which is BS+4yrs recently. They want to substitute my pending LC (job requirement: MS+4 with RD 03/31/04). Can somebody tell if there is any risk to substitute? If it fails to pass I-140, can I file another I-140 with my original approval LC?

And the concurrent polit program is only valid for EB2 case?

Thank in advance

ascii

Any Chance My Case Not Picked Up in The Pilot Program

Mailed I140/485 to CSC on 07/23/04. Have not receive the receipt yet. EB2.

Question:

1.What's the chace of not being picked up in the Pilot program?
Did anybody know any EB2 current filing not picked up in the pilot program after June?

2. What's the website site to register for the automatic status update, the one that send I140/485 case update to your E-mail account?

Tks!

EAD pending!

Hi,
I've filed for I 140/485 concurrently. I applied EAD and AP for my wife. AP got approved on Aug 13th, but EAD is still pending. I can't understand what is happening. The RD is June 18th. It has been 60days since the case is filed. I do check the status on the UCIS website, but I don't see any change in the EAD case status. I tried calling the 1-800 number, but all I get to hear is "Sorry your record could not be located'. Is there any customer service number where I can ask them about my case??
I got fingerprinting notice and the appointment is on Aug 26th at Oakland.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
WaitingInHell :confused:

Lud change

LUD change yesterday first time since last year.
EB1(C)

140/485 RD 29 Agu.2003
LUD change first time yesterday for I 140 from 09/03/03 to 08/20/04
No change in I 485 since fingerprint done. JIt passed

Have any Idea?

Again today LUD change for I 140.

I 140/485 RD 29 Aug. 03

LUD for I 140 09/03/03 >08/20/04 >08/23/04 No status change.
FP done 04/15/04.