Concurrent Filers (140/485) CSC-TSC: Waiting for 140 Approval

jbxieperm2005 said:
I read her post again. She received the approval email on 4/28 4:30 pm Pacific time.

Ok. In that case it is possible. There were a bunch of approvals for I140 on April 28th.

jbxieperm2005 said:
Another possibility: USCIS know June visa bulletin will jump ahead significantly or become current for Chinese EB2.
I have to say that is a very interesting observation/possible_reasoning.....

perm_faq said:
Its very interesting that none of the concur cases that are listed on this thread (see 1st message for master.xls) are getting adjudicated though they have been pending for more than 8-months, but some one else is getting approvals. Looks like we are missing some kind of magic...
Maybe we have to stop using these forums :)

Can you call USCIS? We did.

Perm_faq, others,
Can you please call USCIS and ask them specifically about the transferred case and let us know what they say.

We called them twice and spoke to different reps and we were told that all the transferred cases should be processed within 90 days of the transfer date. This was a consistent reply from both the reps.

Also since I140 approvals, etc come to the lawyer, lets each one of us try to push our lawyer to do something about it as well besides the petition, etc..

Since united force will work better than individual coaxing..

God bless us through this 'gamble'!

CIS Ombudsman - Send Your Recommendations

Guys, here's a channel that's designed to be used for complaints (suggestions) to USCIS:
http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/interapp/editorial/editorial_0501.xml

I am thinking this might be the best way to get our voices of dragging adjudications in concurrent cases heard.

It says on the website:
>>Your recommendations are accepted and encouraged. The Ombudsman is dedicated to identifying systemic problems in the immigration benefits process and preparing recommendations for submission to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”) for process changes. The Ombudsman believes that process change recommendations from individuals like you represent one of the best sources for identifying systemic problems in the immigration benefits process.<<

Last edited by a moderator:
maith,

I don't think they will tell us any thing different than what the receipt notice says. In my case, my receipt notice or online status says that I should expect processing of my petition should take any where between '200-260' days. Anyways... I will call them and see if they have different number this time. But, most likely they will not entertain us to call them or even if we did, they will not give us direct answer. Probably they will ask attorney/company to contact them.

I don't think USCIS cust. reps at 1(800) number are quite helpful unless you need to make fingerprinting appointment etc etc. But, as far as the case status is concerned, they are not helpful. For me it doesn't make sense to call them. I don't think there is a better way out of here to express our frustation with long pending of cases with USCIS. I will join the chorus, if any one has good leads or better idea of how and whom to contact. I have been waiting since 8 months, and Iam frustated too!!

maith said:
Perm_faq, others,
Can you please call USCIS and ask them specifically about the transferred case and let us know what they say.

We called them twice and spoke to different reps and we were told that all the transferred cases should be processed within 90 days of the transfer date. This was a consistent reply from both the reps.

Also since I140 approvals, etc come to the lawyer, lets each one of us try to push our lawyer to do something about it as well besides the petition, etc..

Since united force will work better than individual coaxing..

God bless us through this 'gamble'!

Should we assume count down has started for 140 approval

That have been sitting for the past 8 months? What do you think? Are we pretty close now. I think so......

perm_faq said:
That have been sitting for the past 8 months? What do you think? Are we pretty close now. I think so......
feeling optimistic on sunday evening!?!

Hi Gurus,
My I 140 was approved on October 25, 2005. Recently I was checking my status online for I 485 I saw that LUD has changed on my approved I-140 on 03/10/2006??

Also LUD changed for my wife's I 485 application on 04/25/2006 which is pending from Jan 2006.

What is that mean????

Any idea?

Cheers,

hahaha...

There is nothing that I or anyone can do.... when it all comes to USCIS. correct!
I just wanted to cheer up myself little bit and get ready. By the way, I guess we concurrent guys are seriously missing some kind of magic. Thats why there is not much moment...

ahaly said:
feeling optimistic on sunday evening!?!

perm_faq said:
hahaha...

There is nothing that I or anyone can do.... when it all comes to USCIS. correct!
I just wanted to cheer up myself little bit and get ready. By the way, I guess we concurrent guys are seriously missing some kind of magic. Thats why there is not much moment...

My mom says that I should start my day by eating some yogurt... maybe that will help..
;)

ID-dabuk
140/485 concurrent filing=yes
csc-> TSC transfer =yes
EB=2
Rd=09/29/2005
ND=10/07/2005
LUD=3/22/2006->Transfer message
RFE=No(so far)

A daily prayer for TSC

TSC which art in Mesquite, TX
Hallowed be thy name.

Give us this day our I-140 decision

And give us the strength to forgive your sins for this delay,
as we forgive those who have sinned against us earlier ( CSC and DOL CA ).

And lead us not into the further endless wait and possible retrogression part 2
but deliver us from this living hell into the light of freedom

For thine is my I-140, and the I-485, and of course my precious GreenCard,
forever and ever.
Amen.

Another week of silence ?

Do you think? Not sure why they are holding for months together?

Endeavour2003 said:
Hallowed be thy name.

forever and ever.
Amen.

Endeavour2003 said:
Hallowed be thy name.

forever and ever.
Amen.

ROTFL!!!

Concurrent filer

I am Concurrent Filer 09/29 EB2.

On 04/27 i got LUD on I140 with following message.

On April 27, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case.

My lawyer initiated inquiry about my case and i got replay from this forum that it might be the reply to the lawyer's request from USCIS.

I had LUD on 0428 again with no message change.

I had LUD today with no message change.

I am kind of worried why LUD on 04/28 and 05/01 with no message change.

Any thoughts.. Please advice

Atleast there is some kind of sesimic activity is happening on your case. Atleast its good that some body is taking a look at your petition. In my case, though I had received other approvals... until today there is no online status change... no LUD.... no CSC-TSC transfer message .... no paper mail confirming the CSC-TSC transfer atleast. Who knows where is my case? Iam wondering whether it slipped out of racks?

siddiboy said:
I am Concurrent Filer 09/29 EB2.

On 04/27 i got LUD on I140 with following message.

On April 27, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case.

My lawyer initiated inquiry about my case and i got replay from this forum that it might be the reply to the lawyer's request from USCIS.

I had LUD on 0428 again with no message change.

I had LUD today with no message change.

I am kind of worried why LUD on 04/28 and 05/01 with no message change.

Any thoughts.. Please advice

perm_faq said:
Atleast there is some kind of sesimic activity is happening on your case. Atleast its good that some body is taking a look at your petition. In my case, though I had received other approvals... until today there is no online status change... no LUD.... no CSC-TSC transfer message .... no paper mail confirming the CSC-TSC transfer atleast. Who knows where is my case? Iam wondering whether it slipped out of racks?

Perm_faq , I believe almost everyone who has filed during ur time frame had Online message and physical trasfer notice stating that their pettition has been trasferred to TSC.Why can't u initiate a request through ur attorney to see the status of ur application ? U have clean cut reason to initiate the request since u did not receive the transfer notice. As far as the people (including me ) who got the trasfer notice , we have to wait for 90 days (saw in the forum posted by some one) before we can initiate the request.

I had informed all this to my attorney. Not sure whether it was taken care of or not. I check every day the online status, and I don't see any change there. I'm just caught in the middle.

siddiboy said:
Perm_faq , I believe almost everyone who has filed during ur time frame had Online message and physical trasfer notice stating that their pettition has been trasferred to TSC.Why can't u initiate a request through ur attorney to see the status of ur application ? U have clean cut reason to initiate the request since u did not receive the transfer notice. As far as the people (including me ) who got the trasfer notice , we have to wait for 90 days (saw in the forum posted by some one) before we can initiate the request.