company formation in Singapore

This is a US immigration website. You need to find a forum geared towards Singapore to find the answer(s) to your question. You now have 4 threads from Aug. 26th asking the same question, and not a single response on the first 3. Please stop posting the same question over and over here

The first step to registering a company in Singapore is to select and get approval for the company name. The company name is approved by submitting an application to the Registrar.

If you are interested in registering a company, then now see everything for yourself xxxxxxxxxxxx I like it and the option as a whole is curious, you should familiarize yourself with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first step to registering a company in Singapore is to select and get approval for the company name StartFleet. The company name is approved by submitting an application to the Registrar.
Hello, I am Canadian PR holder currently residing in US. Is it possible for non resident PR holder like me to form a business in Canada? Something like what Delaware in USA offers. What Province is best for this scenario? Note: My business is going to be all online and I plan on moving to Canada next year, hence registering in Canada. Thanks in advance!