Company cheating on my money

kp2000

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I happened to be in touch with a employer in IL, he wanted to apply for a pre approved labor.He applied for 140.

After that for the H1 B he delayed the process and I sent 2000$ for that.In the meantime after 2 months,because of personal constraints I decided to stick with my present employer...

I decided not to join in that company at this time.So I asked him to refund the money.He is not answering my emails.

I have the copy of the check I sent to him and I can show my bank account that the money has been taken by him..

It is obvious that he did not process the H1 B and got hold of my money.

Can I file a complaint against these people..Someone please guide me..

thanks
kp

Fraud employer

Hi

I happened to be in touch with a employer in IL, he wanted to apply for a pre approved labor. ..........It is obvious that he did not process the H1 B and got hold of my money.

Can I file a complaint against these people..Someone please guide me..

thanks
kp

Hi Kp, I had a similar experience. A NJ based company agreed to file for my H-1, transfer I paid him $1500. In the meantime, I learnt from the lawyer that he never filed and I found another company to file my H-1 transfer. I called the first employer to return my cheque. He had already cashed it and the freak refused to return my money.

Hi

I happened to be in touch with a employer in IL, he wanted to apply for a pre approved labor.He applied for 140.

After that for the H1 B he delayed the process and I sent 2000$ for that.In the meantime after 2 months,because of personal constraints I decided to stick with my present employer...

I decided not to join in that company at this time.So I asked him to refund the money.He is not answering my emails.

I have the copy of the check I sent to him and I can show my bank account that the money has been taken by him..

It is obvious that he did not process the H1 B and got hold of my money.

Can I file a complaint against these people..
----YES and why not?
Someone please guide me..

thanks
kp
-------------