Coming on a K-1 visa after married in home country?

N.D

Sorry for the long post.

My husband and his ex wife (An american citizen) got married in their home country. I'm not sure for what reason but when she came back to the states apply for a Fiance Visa instead for a Spousal Visa. It got approve and he came to the states and marry here again before the 90 day timeline. They never adjust his status but he stayed in US and 3 years after the US marriage they separate but remain married. One day after we where living together she let him go back to the house they used to lived to get some things that he forgot. I wait outside and before he came out she went to the bathroom,called the cops and acussed him of assaulting her. He end it up in jail and because his status,immigration put a hold. After the criminal case finish ( It was dismiss) He was tooked to an immigration facility and waited for his immigration date. But because he was STILL married and his ex wife went to the court,the judge offer him to stay in the country under her responsability and fix his status but he ask for a Voluntary Departure instead and was granted. That was 7 years ago and last year the divorce in their country.

Now my question is, Can i apply for a Spousal Visa for him? Is there's any chance that he can come back to US? If so,what problems can he face? What's is going to shows up on his immigration record? What happened now with the US marriage since they divorce overseas?

Thank you in advance.

How’s anyone ever to take you seriously if parts of your story keep changing from time to time? Here’s a couple of your posts from another forum:

(Asking for somebody else)

My ex husband and i got married in our home country in 2003. Then before we start the paperwork to bring him to USA somebody told me instead to apply for a spousal visa i should apply for a fiance visa because it was faster,and i did so. The visa was approve, and in 2006 we married in Florida.We got divorce last year after 15 years of marriage. The thing is we got divorce only in our home country where we are living now. My question is,does our divorce is valid in the U.S aswell? or do we need to divorce in Florida too? I have no way to go back to U.S at this moment and im going to married here in my country with my actual boyfriend i want to move back to USA. How do i find out if im not committing any crime? It that counts as bigamy since my ex husband and i where married already in my country when we remarried in Florida?

Anyway I think you already got some rather useful response from that other forum.

There's any rule that said that i just can ask in one forum? I already explain the situation and why i did it and thank the people on that forum. They were very kind. Is no your obligation to take me serious. Thanks for nothing.

No, there’s no rule that says you can’t post in different forums. But you need to kee your story straight if you truly want people to help you.