Columbus, Ohio - FP Details

To Cincinnati2000

Was your Attorney the only one who got FP Notice... Please clarify so that I can call my attorney to keep a watch
Thanks
Ram

Still no FP notice, why Columbus is so slow?

Dabao:

Any Updates? I thought you are in front of me for about one month...

Columbus Number?

does anyone has columbus INS office number; a friend of mine went for FP way before schedule date on FP Notice by calling them in advance; he said you should ask them off-load hours and go there and they take your FP - just wondering where I can find number for columbus office

FP notice received

I receiced my and my wife\'s FP notice last week, no RFE, recevied from INS directly, AVM changed. EB-1, China, Columbus, LIN-01-229-xxxxx. RD 06/12/01 ND 07/27/01. Scheduled FP date 04/04/02.

No Title

Any updates.

Processing times for NSC updated today by immigration-law.com.
Presently processing 05/01/01 cases. What if we haven\'t got FP\'s done?
Any info. please post.

What this mean?

I spoke with a representative at the INS this morning, and inquired about my fingerprinting notices. Unfortunately, the INS representative only was able to tell me that the fingerprinting notices have been "ordered" - he said he did not know whether they had been mailed out yet.

This means we would get FP notices soon or any info. please post.

Thank you.

Pad2001, you\'ll get FP soon.

Hi, Pad2001, you will get your FP notice within 30 days. I had the same condition as yours. Once they order your FP, the next thing is to find a time for you. So, you will get it soon.

Received my Finger Print Notice today

RD: 08/06/2001
ND: 09/26/2001
FP Notice Date : 03/15/2002
FP Schedule Date : 04/19/2002

Cincinnati - OHIO

Received FP notice

RD 8/2/01
ND 9/15/01

FP notice received on 3/18/02 in mail
FP scheduled for 4/18/02
Cincinnati-OH