color copy is the must???

bj_gc

Registered Users (C)
Hi I am about to send supporting doc to VSC for my efiling of EAD. and just wanna know if I must send color copy of passport bio page and of driver's licence. Is this true that they only accepts COLOR copy, or it doesn't matter

thanks,

Hi thanks for the response! so do you mean color copy for every doc other than passport bio and driver's license? say color copy for the previous EAD, and what else need to be color copied. :confused:

thanks again

bj_gc said:
Hi thanks for the response! so do you mean color copy for every doc other than passport bio and driver's license? say color copy for the previous EAD, and what else need to be color copied. :confused:

thanks again
Color copy of the Passport page that has your photograph, DOB, Name
Color copy of driving licence
2 Passport style photographs
** send the TOP portion that came with earlier EAD and copy of earlier EAD( no need of color copy)

Thanks! By the way, I did Efile, so I would assume that color copy requirement still applies, the same as under paper filing :)

Oops ..i had sent them in black and white...

Hello,
I had sent the douments in black and white copies for RFE.
I had 2 LUD updates on my EAD,AP.
Hoping for the best.
Did anybody sent in black and white photocopies?
Thanks in advance,
Srini

I have been in USA for 10 years. I have never sent color copies of anything. Their instructions do not ask for color copies. if they want to see how you look, they will be pfotographing you anyway at the time of biometrics. If they want to see if your drivers license is true, they just need to pull you up in the drivers' database.