Color Copies for Passport to apply for AP

kvpt_mm

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks:

Thanks for very useful information in the FORUM for people who wants to apply for I 131 or EAD on their own.

I heard that recently Service centers requesting OR sending RFE's for COLOR copies for State issued ID's and also for the applicants Passport pages. I read the I 131 instruction they never asked for those on their instructions but also I 131 is way old form that was on the immigration site

Did you guys come across of any of those situations? I am about apply for my I 131 but not sure to send COLOR copies or B/W for passports?

Please post your ideas !!!

Thanks in advance

Thanks for very useful information in the FORUM for people who wants to apply for I 131 or EAD on their own.

I heard that recently Service centers requesting OR sending RFE's for COLOR copies for State issued ID's and also for the applicants Passport pages. I read the I 131 instruction they never asked for those on their instructions but also I 131 is way old form that was on the immigration site

Did you guys come across of any of those situations? I am about apply for my I 131 but not sure to send COLOR copies or B/W for passports?
----- ---------I have read one post and he was asked to send Color copy of EAD and first page of Passport that is his photograph and color copy of his driving licence. I don’t know the Service center, you can search the threads or better get Color photocopy and send

I got the RFE for EAD:- 140 approval and for Photo-Id and in that it Clearly (BOLDED CAPS) said COLOR copies (slightly enlarged) or Originals. ANd also clearly said that if I submit black and white copied it may result in denial.
Basically it was saying over and over in that RFE that my facial features and biographic information shud be clearly visible. I submitted Passport ID page and Drivers Licence both enlarged color(Done at kinkos). ALso I submitted H-1 visa page. My attorney said just Drivers License is more than enuff.

Service center is NSC. Manual filing EAD.

parshu.

I got same REF

They asked me color copies of PASSPORT a nd I-140 approval .I submitted it on 15 JULY awaiting approval .

Hi VELTURI

which service center you belong to ?

Please post exact RFE descrpition , it will help future applicants to be cautious while applying for AP

Thanks in advance

Hi ALL,

My EAD says Approved ........online status.

Back ground:-
RD ND 05/21/2003
RFE 07/17/2003 (140 approval copy and Photo id)
RFE replied 07/24/2003 . Status changed on june 25th saying rcd by INS on 07/25/2003
Now it says Approved on 07/30/2003.

For RFE I sent..
140 approval copy,
Drivers's license color enlarged copy (enlarged 115%) at kinkos
Passport just ID page same color same as above
H-1 Visa Stamp Page. same as above

Mailed by me and not by lawyer.

Thanks all
Parshu

Thanks for your valuable information Mr. parshu

Could you post which 'service center' you filed your application in?

thanks in advance....

hi kvpt_mm,

Sorry to reply late. My service center is NSC.

parshu
BTW I recd the EAD card in mail yesterday.

Very interesting for asking for COLOR copies

Interesting, this is a news for be in all cicumstances, may be this is the reason my Advance Parole is awaited, EAD card recvd.

Vikky