Collection of successfull CP Links

successful cp at mumbai, 1/18/02

no questions (except what company and how long) asked maybe because it was pretty straight-forward, boring case.

documents similar to everyone -
passport, 3 photos(my own studio), medical-report(lilavati), ds-230-I, ds-230-II, birth certificate, marriage-certificate, employer-letter, irs9003

same for wife except for I-134

some tips:
for ds-230-I, put both "same as item #10" and india address in item #13 (present address), so no question asked here
also had written case number, both our names and resp passport numbers behind both demand-drafts, so no hitch at cashier
dont put on "these desis will never work on time" attitude cos it wont make any diff other than give you a heartburn, plus the cashier and officers behind the counter would most likely never touch US shores or get an honorary gc for their efforts

yeah, remember to take a sweater since it can become rather freezing inside

no pcc asked and didnt have one anyway. this bit of info is useful only for the jan cpers, since they will be asking for it from feb, 02. i had enquired a week early and was told not to bother about the pcc.

thanks to all on this forum for clean information without the usual spam or heckling or attitude problems

Successful CP on Jan 24th - ML

ML "Successful CP at Mumbai Jan 24th" 1/28/02 10:29am

Jan 29th Successful Mumbai CP - shai

Cp 01 "Successfull CP @ Mumbai on 29th Jan" 1/30/02 2:30am

Successful CP at Mumbai 1/22/02 - MJ1

Here is the link to my posting.
Hope it helps.
MJ1

gcneeded "Successful CP at Mumbai 1/22" 1/24/02 8:41pm

Has anyboby gone to CP with 7th year H1B extension!!Help Please

Hi,
 I wanted to know if anybody you know have gone to CP during their 7th year of H1B extension.My H1 expires june 2002 and I am planning to get it extended.I wanted to know if I can still apply for CP.I am confused.Please help!!

Thanks

Have you waited for 1 year after the 6 years in the US?

And currently on the 7th year H1 extension? Or are you extending further?

Still in 6th year

My six year limit expires June2002. Currently my 140 is in process just received an RFE last week. I had opted for CP in 140 application but with this RFE I am thinking after 140 my Cp date would fall around july/august . Can I still go for CP or do I have to change it to AOS.

Thanks

Jan 28th Successful Mumbai CP

GhoshT "Successful CP at Mumbai on Jan 28th, 2002" 1/31/02 8:09pm

Successful Mumbai CP on Jan 28th - saheb

bluegrass "Successful CP on Jan 28 in Mumbai" 2/5/02 1:35pm