Code 1 Received!

Yeah Karina,Wantmygcnow is absolutely right.I'm not sure uscis is getting improved.The situation is getting worst since we can see RDs -2002 getting approved while RDs- 1998-1999-2000-2001 are still stinking in uscis basement shelves.WANTMYGCNOW wants his GC NOW as other veterans want too.Karina,the thing is not we all will get approved sooner or later.The question is how old we all will be the time we reach the citizenship and doing what with that citizenship at older age?Let's get things done and move up to the next step as fast we can before getting too old.

We are there !!!

cadel said:
Yeah Karina,Wantmygcnow is absolutely right.I'm not sure uscis is getting improved.The situation is getting worst since we can see RDs -2002 getting approved while RDs- 1998-1999-2000-2001 are still stinking in uscis basement shelves.WANTMYGCNOW wants his GC NOW as other veterans want too.Karina,the thing is not we all will get approved sooner or later.The question is how old we all will be the time we reach the citizenship and doing what with that citizenship at older age?Let's get things done and move up to the next step as fast we can before getting too old.

Don't you worry my friend we'll not be that old to hear the good news. I know we all waited long enough but trust me it's not that far. Always remember a cold night could feel long but after that sun must shows up & we all forget that how long was the wait for us to see the sunshine.
I dare to say be patient but telling you good news is just at the corner.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
Don't you worry my friend we'll not be that old to hear the good news. I know we all waited long enough but trust me it's not that far. Always remember a cold night could feel long but after that sun must shows up & we all forget that how long was the wait for us to see the sunshine.
I dare to say be patient but telling you good news is just at the corner.
Atique.

Atique, I love your optimism..I hope you are not saying the same sentences at this time next year...

Lazerthegreat said:
Guys! Received Code 1 scheduled for Dec 07.

And per "want's" post, I am in no rush to do it early. It backfires and bites you in the butt.
Have to drive 3 hours one way to do it.... :mad:

Lazerthegreat,

Very good news my man!!! I know how you feel, it was simillar with my case too. Last year I did my FP1, May-12. this year June, July, August all sorts of activity on my case and i was about to bet on getting my GC before the end of August, then September... And then!!! :eek: FP1 Again!!! I almost sunk in depresion, but I gues my eternal optimism keept me up and runing. So I did my Code 1 seven days early, which was not that big deal, only seven days. The point is I did not want to loose a single f@#$%^* day this time, because if I did the same with my BIO (instead Aug-02 I should have done it when I had my notice received), good chance is my status might have been approvad in August. Again, I did not have to drive three HRS to my local Application Support Center, but if you ask me I wouldn't think twice!!! Go and do it ASAP, you will have your status approved in short time. One more thing; it looks like FP clearance/Name check or whatever you want to call it, does not takes too long anymore. :) :) :)

Bonehead011

FP 3rd 05-12-04
LUD 06-23, 24, 27, 30-05, 07-01-05
RIE 06-28-05
RIE Received by USCIS 07-06-05
LUD 07-07, 08, 11-05
Biometrics request C/W 08-02-05
LUD 08-02, 03-05
FP I-797C Code 1 Received 09-20-05 for 09-27-05
FP 4th C/W 09-20-05
AR-11 Change of Address, 10-10-05
LUD 10-17, 21, 24-05
10-20-05 I-485 APPROVED!!!
10-24-05 Received Welcome Notice
10-25-05 Received approval e-mail from USCIS
Waiting for “The Plastic”
LUD 10-25, 26-05
10-28-05 “The Plastic” Received
07-20-09 Eligible for Citizenship

Last edited by a moderator:
bonehead011 said:
Lazerthegreat,

Very good news my man!!! I know how you feel, it was simillar with my case too. Last year I did my FP1, May-12. this year June, July, August all sorts of activity on my case and i was about to bet on getting my GC before the end of August, then September... And then!!! :eek: FP1 Again!!! I almost sunk in depresion, but I gues my eternal optimism keept me up and runing. So I did my Code 1 seven days early, which was not that big deal, only seven days. The point is I did not want to loose a single f@#$%^* day this time, because if I did the same with my BIO (instead Aug-02 I should have done it when I had my notice received), good chance is my status might have been approvad in August. Again, I did not have to drive three HRS to my local Application Support Center, but if you ask me I wouldn't think twice!!! Go and do it ASAP, you will have your status approved in short time. One more thing; it looks like FP clearance/Name check or whatever you want to call it, does not takes too long anymore. :) :) :)

Bonehead011

FP 3rd 05-12-04
LUD 06-23, 24, 27, 30-05, 07-01-05
RIE 06-28-05
RIE Received by USCIS 07-06-05
LUD 07-07, 08, 11-05
Biometrics request C/W 08-02-05
LUD 08-02, 03-05
FP I-797C Code 1 Received 09-20-05 for 09-27-05
FP 4th C/W 09-20-05
AR-11 Change of Address, 10-10-05
LUD 10-17, 21, 24-05
10-20-05 I-485 APPROVED!!!
10-24-05 Received Welcome Notice
10-25-05 Received approval e-mail from USCIS
Waiting for “The Plastic”
LUD 10-25, 26-05
10-28-05 “The Plastic” Received
07-20-09 Eligible for Citizenship

Bonehead011!! Following your advice... :) I did my Code 1 yesterday. The lady was nice and she did not give me hard time.... So lets see whats next..

Lazerthegreat and Iwantmygcnow,

I can not beleive that you guys are yet approved. I remember how difficult the wait was for me. I hope you get this card b/c not dealing with those lazy people (immigration) feels a whole lot better. Keep your heads up, guys. Good Luck!!!

At least we will become "senior citizens" right from the start and willl pay less for public transportation and museum admissions.... :) :p

cadel said:

GrandBal said:
Lazerthegreat and Iwantmygcnow,

I can not beleive that you guys are yet approved. I remember how difficult the wait was for me. I hope you get this card b/c not dealing with those lazy people (immigration) feels a whole lot better. Keep your heads up, guys. Good Luck!!!

Well we cant do anything...Yes we are all becoming senior..veterans.....

Got notice for BIO code 3 today on mail , my LUD never change,since last BIO even I had apply and received RTD month ago.
Good luck to all , many thanks to Want and Cadel