• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CN isit High or low

hishams

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

I get my 1st NL on April, in USA by my freind there. I am in Sudan, I filled out all the forms and send them back since one month ago.

1- CN: 2010AF00046xxx , is it good CN and when shall I go for inerveiw.
2- How can Iknow that my application is recieved, I send them an email but they said that call us after 1 month, and its now one monthe.

I do apprecicate your help.

Regards,
Hishams

Dear All,

I get my 1st NL on April, in USA by my freind there. I am in Sudan, I filled out all the forms and send them back since one month ago.

1- CN: 2010AF00046xxx , is it good CN and when shall I go for inerveiw.
2- How can Iknow that my application is recieved, I send them an email but they said that call us after 1 month, and its now one monthe.

I do apprecicate your help.

Regards,
Hishams

Send KCC another email to inquire if they have receive your forms since it has been a month when the forms were returned to them. Don't forget to qQoute your Name, Confirmation Number, Date of Birth, and Country of Eligibility in all correspondence with KCC.

Expect your interview in June or July, 2010.

Hi friends,
Can someone predict when my interview will come on looking at my CN,
MY case number is 2010AF00015xxx Is my case number too high ?

google visa bulletins 2008. You can check different months and if you start with let's say November, and go up month by month you can see which numbers became current in what month.

You will have a confirm receipt if you send your mail by certified mail and can track online if it was received, or if you added "conformation receipt". Otherwise you can only call and ask if they have received it.

Thank you Deepakupa.Im new to this forum and I appreciate the way people are ready to offer help others. Good Luck to everyone.

Please can someone help me ?What are some of the likely questions to be ask at the interview ? Im with a spouse.

case number ...... 2010AF00015xxx
NL Rcd........ March 2009
sent back to kcc......May 2009
KCC Confmd receipt..... June 3,2009
waiting for second letter.