Class of Admission - URGENT FILING TODAY

octeac2002

Registered Users (C)
I know there is a seperate thread for this, but wasnt clear on the discussion there.
What should be entered here - my lawyer says it should be D as in the option D from part 2 below (I am applying for advance parole to allow me to .....). Posts I have seen online say it should either be AP or Parolee or I-485 Pending.

Please help as there is no instructions at all from the USCIS on this.

Thanks in advance,

Originally posted by octeac2002
I know there is a seperate thread for this, but wasnt clear on the discussion there.
What should be entered here - my lawyer says it should be D as in the option D from part 2 below (I am applying for advance parole to allow me to .....). Posts I have seen online say it should either be AP or Parolee or I-485 Pending.

Please help as there is no instructions at all from the USCIS on this.

Thanks in advance,
As I learned from this forum . Class of Admission would be kind of visa last you entered into USA( I guess u r H1B holder) just fill H1B

Originally posted by rapide1
I think I-485 Pending is the appropriate entry..

that was not is his/her class of admission ... it seems he/she applying I-131 first time..
I may be wrong. :)

octeac2002

I hope you all are confused read the post from “octeac2002”

He needs to file advance Parole using form I-131

Part 2-application type
---------- You should tick D

and Class of admission : how was your last entry to US? If H1 write H1 if entered on AP write advance parole.

Write in the cover letter that you are applying for advance parole on the base of pending I-1485 and your last entry to US was on H1 or AP
Go to site and download form with instructions:
http://shusterman.com/cgi-bin/ex-link.pl?uscis.gov/graphics/index.htm

Class of Admission: The manner you enter last time into USA at POE. It will be stated on your I-94.

H1B or H4 or on Advance Parole....

"Pending AOS" or "I-485 is pending" not appropriate answers.