Class action for CSPA-cases here

Hi

Any chance of a class action for the CSPA or post problem cases here. Not all children are protected under this act as it is badly written and needs a leglaslative fix?

Please call me

susan ward said:
Hi

Any chance of a class action for the CSPA or post problem cases here. Not all children are protected under this act as it is badly written and needs a leglaslative fix?

Susan, please call me at 703-908-4800. Ask for Rita. Tell her that I had requested you call so we can speak. Let me assess what you folks need. Also, you can email your phone number to Monica<at>immigration.com. I will give you a call.

operations said:
Susan, please call me at 703-908-4800. Ask for Rita. Tell her that I had requested you call so we can speak. Let me assess what you folks need. Also, you can email your phone number to Monica<at>immigration.com. I will give you a call.

Dear Mr Khanna

Thank you for your interest I have spoken to Rita and e-mailed my contact numbers

I would also like to see all children protected from being out of status

Children of E visa holders have no choice as to where they are brought to live. They could have been in the USA since a couple of months old and once 21years are then faced with trying to find a way to remain in the USA

Not all children are bright enough to attend college or parents able to afford the high costs. They should have the right to apply for LPR (subject to good character ) and after five years as LPR be able to sponcer parents so they are able to retire and remain in the USA

Regards Susan

Hello

I am sorry I have not passed paperwork to Mr Khanna to view but I have been so depressed since my husband passed away. But thank Mr Khanna for his kind offer of help. Had you offices in Orlando I could have come to see youi

As my son has now been denied, CSPA, L 1 and now B visa he cannot come to the usa to help find a final resting place for husbands/fathers remains or help me with probate. This is disgusting, there is no compassionate visa. Humanitairn parole would not be an option or approved either

The media in Orlando and London have written my story which if you go to www.expatsvoice.org you can search and read. As a result an immigration attorney in Orlando has come forward to help me pro bono
as all assets have been frozen

The attorney is going to court to challenge CSPA decision and believes we have an excellent case. If we win this will help so many other children who have also been told they aged out

I will let you all know what happens

Regards Sue

Last edited by a moderator: