engineering

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

Here is my situation:
EB3 ,
PD: Aug 2002 ,
I 485 RD: Aug 7 2004

1) On Aug 10th I received the below email

On Aug 10 we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.[/B]

2) On Aug 16th the above message was received again as email.

3)I did not receive the notice directly ( this is due to the change of Address and somehow even after doing the AR11 couple of times and calling Customer service couple of time ) .

4) My Attorney sent the Welcome Notice and in the last para it says :

"Your New Card will expire in 2 years. By Law your resident status is conditional and you must apply to remove those conditions befire your card expires."

Please clarify the below queries:

a) Can someone clarify on what circumstances conditional GC is given with 2 yrs validity

b) Can I take a Infopass to get the clarification on the conditional GC or should I have to wait until the GC is received

c) My Wife I-485 online status is :

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On August 14, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

she did not recieve any mail regarding the Welcome or the Approval notice

Any ideas what the message mean?

Thanks

Dear Friends,

Here is my situation:
EB3 ,
PD: Aug 2002 ,
I 485 RD: Aug 7 2004

1) On Aug 10th I received the below email

On Aug 10 we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.[/B]

2) On Aug 16th the above message was received again as email.

3)I did not receive the notice directly ( this is due to the change of Address and somehow even after doing the AR11 couple of times and calling Customer service couple of time ) .

4) My Attorney sent the Welcome Notice and in the last para it says :

"Your New Card will expire in 2 years. By Law your resident status is conditional and you must apply to remove those conditions befire your card expires."

Please clarify the below queries:

a) Can someone clarify on what circumstances conditional GC is given with 2 yrs validity

b) Can I take a Infopass to get the clarification on the conditional GC or should I have to wait until the GC is received

c) My Wife I-485 online status is :

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On August 14, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

she did not recieve any mail regarding the Welcome or the Approval notice

Any ideas what the message mean?

Thanks

Post the details? Is your GC based on employment or family based? Conditional GC is if you marred to US citizen and then filed I-485. if your GC is based on LC or I-140 and then I-485 then it is mistake of USCIS

"Conditional" green cards are given for marriage-based and investor green cards (EB5), neither of which apply to you, as you are EB3.

Wait until you get the actual card and check the expiration date. Conditional green cards expire in 2 years, normal green cards expire in 10 years. If yours shows 10 years, you are all set. If it shows 2 years, you need to file form I-90 to get a replacement card.

Got the same message

I got the same message...

On September 7, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered
this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any
instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed
within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT
processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later

Did any one get card with the same details?

Hi manoj75 / arv_99,

I received the welcome notice and after that nothing has happend.

The welcome notice did not have any information on ADIT processing.

Hope this helps

TC

Document mailed to applicant

Can anyone advice what this means ? My 485 has been pending since Aug 2005 and my status also changed on Sep 11 from pending to Document mailed to applicant. Does it mean the case got approved or something else. I have already done FP 2 times, and my address has not changed. I did not get any other message of LUD since 2005 on my 485, what could this be ? I have been checking my mail daily and till today saturday i do not see anything in mail. what could this be ? i m going nuts, anyone, please advice if they got in similar position. thanks

regarding you LUD

Message received from USCIS regarding I-485

When an applicant receives a message in this form: "Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed. On December 15, 2006, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service" it shows that a document connected to the I-485, such as an I-765 EAD or I-512 advance parole has been issued.

check out this link

http://www.immigration.com/fromtheagency/tsc4507.html