Cincinnati timeline

cincin_waiter

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys!
Anyone from Cincinnati with PD of May is still waiting for interview letter?

One of friend from Dayton just finished Oath last month. His PD is August 2003.

Thanks.
CC:eek: :eek:

Where to File for N-400? Cincinnati, OH or across the river in Kentucky

I have a choice to make later this year when I am eligible
to file for N-400 in about 6 months.

I believe can either do it in Cincinnati, OH (NSC) or Florence, KY (TSC)

Louisville, KY (Dec 2003) has later date than Cincinnati, OH (March 2003)
for N-400 on the BCIS website.

Can I file for N-400 in KY if I live in Kentucky, but work in Ohio?

Thx

Can only file in jurisdiction where you live for at least 3 months prior to filing. Work location has no bearing.

Called INS today and tallked to a professional lady (finally). She said Cincinnati was processing March 2003 cases ,but she wrote down my case information and said INS would send me a response letter in 3-6 weeks.

I heard Cincinnati district office was very busy. Their fingerprint appointment is full so that they have to send people to Cleveland to get fingerprint done. Not bad though, only four hours' drive:p.

I have filed in Cincinnati and my time line is
PD : 20 MAY 2003
FP : JULY 2003
INT : ?
I am still waiting to get Interview letter.
This month updated website of USCIS shows Cincinnati district office is processing August 2003 cases. I am also worried why I am not getting my interview letter.
cincin_waiter, please do keep in touch with me to inform when you get any news/ info on your case.
When I filed, Cincinnati time line was amongst fastest( 4 months ) , but now it is not so.

Hello Radni. Looks like we are in the same boat.
One of my friend applied in Dec 2002 and got citizenship in Feb. 2004, so I thought 14 months might be the normal waiting time in Cincinnati. But lately my another friend got citizenship in March 2003 with PD of August 2003. Now I have now idea of how Cincinnati office handles N-400 cases.

I wonder if you have gone to downtown INS to check your case? :)

Cincin_waiter,
I have not checked with INS office yet. Till 12 th May,2004 , thier website was showing the cincinnati office was processing cases with PD of March 13, 2003. Now their updated website show they are processing cases with PD of August 23, 2003. So I am hopefull to get the interview letter within 2-4 weeks.
Let us see. In the meantime if you do check up with them,( or get the letter), please let me know the outcome.
It is surprising your friend got oath in march 2004 with PD of August 2003. Must be a very straight forward case, : one address in US, straight 5 yrs in US after LPR, no name change, name that does not triger special check etc.

Got interview letter today:
PD- 05/28/03
FP- 08/11/03
Interview Date 07/06/04
Oath?

The total waiting time is close to what INS promised.

Anyone knows what "evidence of selective service registration' means? Thanks.

Cincin_waiter :)

cincin_waiter said:
Got interview letter today:
PD- 05/28/03
FP- 08/11/03
Interview Date 07/06/04
Oath?

The total waiting time is close to what INS promised.

Anyone knows what "evidence of selective service registration' means? Thanks.

Cincin_waiter :)

You need to write to selective service and request for proof that you need not register, if that is indeed the case. Please see www.sss.gov for more information.

cincin_waiter,
Congrads for getting Interview letter!!
My FP was in July 2003 that is prior to yours. I wonder if you can tell me
1 . if you requested for name change, ( I did)
2 . how long have you been LPR ( I applied on 4 yr + 9 months basis)
3 . if you had more than one addresses and or A# files ( I had one earlier A# file),
4. if your online status was/is updated to say that interview letter is
issued. OR did your online case status " diappeared " ?

Anyway , now i am hopeful to get my interview letter shortly.
Do you have any idea as to in case of your friend in Cincinnati who got oath in March2004 , did he have oath on the same day as interview? Or What was the timelapse between interview and oath?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Cincinnati, too.
Timeline:

PD :12/29/2003
FP: 2/5/2004
Obviously nothing else yet.

Eszter

Radni,
1 . if you requested for name change, ( I didn't)
2 . how long have you been LPR ( I applied on 4 yr + 272 days)
3 . if you had more than one addresses and or A# files ( I didn't change my address),
4. if your online status was/is updated to say that interview letter is
issued. OR did your online case status " diappeared " ?(the online case didn't disappear)
Good luck.

any update in interview or Oath in cincy area

any update in interview or Oath in cincy area. What is normal wait time between interview and Oath?

loveKFC, what are your dates?

How long it took you to get a call for interview?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: