Choice to take New or Old Exam?

mvb5000

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,

New to the boards here.. I was wondering for those of you who applied before October 1, 2008 to take the exam, but will be taking it after October of this year, which test you prefer to take?

Also, I have read online there is a choice.. but who do I tell which test I want to take? Would it just be the IO officer at the interview....

This is a great forum...

Thanks!
MVB

I have seen a few qns from the new test and I felt they were nearly similar to the current one. Sorry but I can't help you with your 2nd qn.

Thanks!

If i find out how u make the choice I will post about it here.. until then if anyone knows, please do tell :)

m

Thats a tough call.. i would say the new one is a bit harder too..

I'm actually looking for some online study resources and will post some links when i compile a list of useful sites.

Is that OK to do here (post links?)...

Last edited by a moderator:
You can free download mp3 track all these questions and answers. So you can easily put them in ipod or make a cd. thatway it will be easier to remember them. I did this.you can just search them on google.

I was looking for MP3 and found this study site

This site has an interactive test for the new citizenship test, i think its good for people that maybe still don't speak english that well..

The software costs 29 bucks.. but you get a free spanish/english audio mp3 ...

http://uscitizenshiptestonline.com/

I may get this.. seems like easy way to memorize the test...

I also found uscitizenshiptestguid.com .. they have just mp3 in chinese too.. but they ask for 39 bucks just for mp3...