China NP renew and back home question

dreaming-flyer

Registered Users (C)
I need advise from you who might have some concern or some senario.
I just get green card category AS6, I tried to renew my passport today, but after they find out my green card is under Asylum, they asked me to make a statement to elabrate the proceduce and reason for Asylum. I did not follow her request, , because I am worry it will be some side effect to my life .
Do you have any idea what will be happen if I claim somthing to them(like I never intent to be a asylum, the popouse of doing this is purely status demand.)

An other concern is if I going back china with this green card, wether there is risk in and out the door since they all have well trained with those code.

Would you please share some of your thought or give me some advise what is the best solution for those. I hope I just too worried.

Thanks

dreaming-flyer said:
I just get green card category AS6, I tried to renew my passport today, but after they find out my green card is under Asylum, they asked me to make a statement to elabrate the proceduce and reason for Asylum. I did not follow her request, , because I am worry it will be some side effect to my life .
Do you have any idea what will be happen if I claim somthing to them(like I never intent to be a asylum, the popouse of doing this is purely status demand.)

An other concern is if I going back china with this green card, wether there is risk in and out the door since they all have well trained with those code.

Would you please share some of your thought or give me some advise what is the best solution for those. I hope I just too worried.

Thanks

The result is simple, if you renew your passport & return to China, INS will put you into a fraud investigation, if something serious, they will revoke your G/C , at least you will never become US citizen. Chinese Embassy will send that statement to INS, INS will deport you soon.

Also, CPC's police all know your code, you will be put into mental hospital by CPC easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not chinese..but let me give you an advice:
sametimes when dreaming -flyer play too close to the fire ..she may burn her self.
:rolleyes:

jubilee said:
I'm not chinese..but let me give you an advice:
sametimes when dreaming -flyer play too close to the fire ..she may burn her self.
:rolleyes:

You're a man JUBILEE!

RD Aug 22,2001
Approved Sep 15,2005
GC received Sep 20,2005

I think it was a very dumb idea to send copy of GC to Chinese consulate. We all know that these days majority of asylees are from China and China knows that well too. Of Course they will look at your category. Don't think about going there until you become a USC.

dreaming-flyer,,,, I've known people who got their GC through aylum have renewed their NP in the chinese consulate in Los angeles. and they also used their GC and NP traveled back to China before. The only thing is that you probably shouldn't renew your NP with the GC you have now, try to see if u can renew it without showing them the GC. ( such as the status when u first came into the states, etc)

Incredibly dumb action. If the US government learned of it they probably would put you in deportation proceedings. And I would not be surprised if the Chinese government punished you also for slandering the good name of the motherland abroad (The PRC maintains that they do not persecute anybody remember).

You are just insanely foolish.

usa2002

usa2002 , RELAX, 8 out of 10 of your messages are about the same crap..." ohhh another fake asylum application "...give us a break, if you don't have anything useful to share with us you should stay away from this forum. take your hostility somewhere else.

Guacho.

dreaming-flyer said:

Thanks

One friend of mine use Re Entry Permit to Renew NP, Traveled to China and back without any problems so far. RE is a proof of PR status and there is no code on it.

sorry this maybe too be late for you.

ofu
-----------------