Chicago Regional DOL Tracker

chicago-case - why don't u enter this same post in the Chicago BEC forum (called Chicago cases sent to BEC)

Chicago-case said:
I got my case number from DLFC but not 45 day letter( Well atleast as far as I know... I might need to contact my attorney soon)

DLFC # D-05012-19XXX
PD : 12/2002
DOL: 02/11/2004
State: MI
Regional : Chicago

If that helps.... Also thanks to the person who posted this email address for enquring about the case number.

puhrince .... I posted the same in other thread

For others the email address is status@DAL.DFLC.US
Send your employer name , your lastname and firstname in the body of the email.

The same thing is posted in other thread - "Chicago cases sent to BEC"

45 days letter

My employer recived 45 days letter today.

MY PD : 12/2002
DOL: 02/12/2004

I thought of update you guys.
thanks
Jagadish

Last edited by a moderator:
jagadish,can you give us your BEC case # details in the Chicago BEC tracker?

jagadish_yv said:

thanks
Jagadish

45 Day Letter

My attorney received 45 day letter from dallas BEC. Thought to update you guys. I think slowly but definetly we will get through this GC process. Hope we keep our faith & job till GC ;)

--PD 08/2003

BEC case number

cincidude said:
Hey RP,

How did you find the new case number. I called the 312-xxx-8000 number and the operator said there was no new case number and just gave me my Chicago regional number which I already knew.

Let me know how and I will definitely post it when I get to know mine.

Cheers!!!

cincidude,

Send out an e-mail to DALLAS BEC at 'status@DAL.DFLC.US'

And include your Chicago Regional case number, Employer Name, Employer Phone No, Employee Name, Chicago RD (and PD if you have) in this e-mail. Most probably you should get an reply with a Word document from Dallas BEC, and that should contain your new case number at BEC, and you should expect this reply within 1-4 days.

Thanks.

Case # received

I have got the case number by sending a mail to status@DAL.DFLC.US
T-05010-13xxx

State: IL

Still waiting for 45 day letter.

asnssf.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many threads we have open for Chicago DOL? I hear about Chicago BEC and how about this thread? Let's use one thread otherwise we will end up missing information.

Jagadish_yv,

My PD = 12/4/2002
DOL RD: 1/27/2004
regional: Chicago
45 day letter NOT received.

Our cases were filed almost at the same time. Hopefully, I should also receive the letter soon.

gcin05 (alias ag777)

jagadish_yv said:

thanks
Jagadish

I agree with you lateguy

to all of you, everyone whose case is in the BEC or is on its way to the BEC, please post your info only in the Chicago BEC tracker..lets keep this thread for future Chicago DOL applicants

lateguy said:
How many threads we have open for Chicago DOL? I hear about Chicago BEC and how about this thread? Let's use one thread otherwise we will end up missing information.

Chicago BEC tracker

Puhrince -
Your idea is good. Please post the URL for Chicago BEC tracker.....

Got Response in 4 Hrs - But

This is the actual extract of reply from status@DAL.DFLC.US

Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: D-05012-20XXX

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications requesting additional information from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter.

Sincerely,

DFLC Backlog Processing Center

Now does this mean (if needed) that not every one would get the 45 day letter ?

PD OCT 03
RD June 04
Chicago , IL

Hi asnssf

Hi asnssf whats your priority dates at IL. Can u kindly post. I have not rcd. any details for long time

asnssf said:
I have got the case number by sending a mail to status@DAL.DFLC.US
T-05010-13xxx

State: IL

Still waiting for 45 day letter.

asnssf.

anyone with RD 2004 for atlanta dol got 45dy letter or new case number

my case tranferred to atlanta dol aug 2004. received letter in response to my inquiry stating case in one of BEC and wait for it to be assigned and entered in system
are there others in same boat for 2004 or are there others who have received new case number with RD 2004 in atlanta please share info and stay in touch