Chicago Regional DOL Tracker

This is the link for processing times

http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

Thanks,
Sarat

AJVR said:
I hope every one noticed current proccessing timings!

In Chicago Regional office RIR Cases Received before November 2004 got transfered to BEC. And they posted Currently they are processing
Nov 2004 cases! Is that mean they will process the cases From Nov 2004, or they will transfer those to BEC later,

What is going to happen to the cases received after NOV 2004! Will get transfered to BEC or not, If anyone know the answer please post the answer!

to quote my earlier reply,not just the PD,but according to sources,after all the cases are data-entered for all of US according to PD,only then will they start processing cases..so shouldn't we expect a year or two for our cases?

Kanjoos said:
Hi,

For Chicago Regional DOL cases, its expected that the first of the cases will start getting cleared in June 2005. Since your case is May 28,2004, You can expect 7-8 Months before you see your labour cleared.

Kanjoos

they are cheating!

AJVR,

Thanks for bringing this new information to our attention.
It is really strange. They simply shipped away old cases and claim a processing time jump. What do we call it? Cheating. Most people thought they would shipped all new cases, but they did not.

MidwestBruce

AJVR said:
I hope every one noticed current proccessing timings!

In Chicago Regional office RIR Cases Received before November 2004 got transfered to BEC. And they posted Currently they are processing
Nov 2004 cases! Is that mean they will process the cases From Nov 2004, or they will transfer those to BEC later,

What is going to happen to the cases received after NOV 2004! Will get transfered to BEC or not, If anyone know the answer please post the answer!

Hi check ur private message

Hamilton said:
LC approved in California. Lost job at 140/485 concurrent filing pending period.
Would like to try the option of finding an employer who is willing to sponsor GC application right after hiring.
7 years of software consulting and development experience with major ERP software in the US.
Please contact me through this forum's Private Message.
Hi,

I have given private message to u 2 days back.No response...........

I noticed this yesterday and then checked my husbands status which still says received. His was filed on dec 2003. I am surprised to find that Chicago is processing cases received on Nov 2004, I am not sure why the date is not right on the DOL web site.

BTW, tha lstest report for DOL processing times updated, and for Chicago labor, for RIR and non-RIR it is Nov 2004.

They shiped all the cases from DEC 2003-NOV 2004 to Dallas backlog reduction center and now claim that they are processing Nov 2004 cases on their web site. This is total farce.

uk123 said:
I noticed this yesterday and then checked my husbands status which still says received. His was filed on dec 2003. I am surprised to find that Chicago is processing cases received on Nov 2004, I am not sure why the date is not right on the DOL web site.

They are packing Niov 2004 Apps in BOX

Right now, they are packing Nov 2004 cases in the Box to send to the Dallas RO. Thats why the reason of this change.

Chicago will not process any cases.

Kanjoos

To Puhrince

puhrince said:
to quote my earlier reply,not just the PD,but according to sources,after all the cases are data-entered for all of US according to PD,only then will they start processing cases..so shouldn't we expect a year or two for our cases?

I think , You are looking for 8 Months, I dont think it will take 1-2 years. Priority dates do exist, but still the papers will be cleared on the Priority list present. Regional cases take precedent over the SWA cases. And Chicago cases are currently being entered in the system. I think by end of March, the cases will be entered. Most of guys will start receiving letters in February - Apr time frame, and simultaneously the Adjudication process will have started.
So I really think , 8 months is the time frame you should look.

But disappointing news is What after labour?? Nebraska I-140 has not moved now for 6 months. Infact going 15 days back. Its still stuck at Aug 2003. And so is Nebraska I-485, barring few cases which u can say like a lottery system when these guys were testing a methodology where they clear 485 with 140. The cases are stuck for more than 18 months, just moving 3 months.

I think whole process is scrood up as of this moment until n unless something really happens at Nebraska.

Kanjoos

Kanjoos - why don't u go for CP?? the I-140 in the CP route takes 2 months, and after that its 6 months to get your GC..

chicago DOL

Hi,
I have seen that the dates in chicago regional were moved to nov 2004.but when i called chicago regional office few months back they said that my case is assigned to an agent and is in Chicago not going to BEC.My priority date is dec 24th.does anyone have idea what is going to happen to assigned ones.
Any answer is appreciated.

well if ur case is in chicago,u shud have asked the agent why the f*** your case hasn't been approved as yet..the dates say nov 04,but urs is dec03

RD 12/30/02 Still in Chicago & pending

My case was received in DOL chicago on 12/30/02, Yes, YEAR 2002, more than 2 years ago. I called DOL, Lady told ask me the date when my case was transfered to DOL, when I said 2002 she asked me twice that is it 2002 I said yes 2002, TWO ZERO ZERO TWO. She was a bit confused and then checked my case and told me that case is pending and was not transfered to BPC. she did not give any other detail just transfered me to the analyst assigned to the case, who never picks up the phone. So DOL still has cases pending at Chicago office received before NOV 2004. mine is 2002.

How to track the status for cases shipped to Dallas backlog reduction center?

How can we track the status for cases shipped to Dallas backlog reduction center? Will it be the the same as Dallas Regional Center Tracker? (I hope not since Currently, Dallas Regional Center is processing Jan 2003). or Is there going to be a new tracker?

Rir Eb2.

puhrince,
NO Sir. I am also talking about RIR. My case is RIR EB2.
PD Jan 2002
RD Dec 2002.

kgp.

Last edited by a moderator:
kgp,are u new to this forum? bcos u seem to be surprised that your labor is taking so long - everybody else is in the same situation as you

kgp said:
puhrince,
NO Sir. I am also talking about RIR. My case is RIR EB2.
RD 12/30/04.
Response to First NOF May 2003
Response to Second NOF Sep 2004
Response to Third NOF Oct 2004

kgp.

kpg,
Did u applied in RIR category and is still in chicago dol.Strange huh!!!!!what does" Response to First NOF May 2003" mean?I dont know what is NOF?