Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good statistics which confirms with Director's statement.

jaan76 said:
Some one mentioned that due to heavy load of w-2 cases Chicago is slow... But look at the stats...

Eariler then Dec. Chicago DOL used to tackel 1000 cases/month (look at case #s.) Based on some posts from murthy time tracer... they have about 6000 cases pending including h-2 cases since Dec.

But sad thing is that before dec16 th thye had same workload and clearing about 1000 cases/month. but not now...Why ??
=============================================
Many of these certified cases are...Tree Planter (452.687-018) and Laborer, Brush Clearing (459.687-010)

1. case# 05430400 recd on feb 5, 2004, has been certified.
2. Case #s 05430500: recd feb 11, 2004 has been certified on feb 18, 2004
3. 05430600: recd on feb18, 2004 has been certified.
4. 05430700: recd in regional office on feb25 has been certified
5. 05430800: recd on march 2, 2004 has been certified
6. 05430900: recd on march 10, 2004 has been denied.
7. 05431000 recd on dec 18, 2003, has been recd.
8. 05431100 recd on march 24, 2004 has been recd.
9. 05431200 recd on april5, 2004 has been certified.
10. 05431300 recd on april12, 2004 has been certified.
11. 05431400 recd on dec30, 2003 has been recd.
12. 05431600 recd on jan12, 2004 has been recd.

05427536 sep 29 2003 030.162-014 certified nov 25 03
05430067 dec 1 2003 030.167-014 -->remand on may 6 04 (2531 cases dec 16 - Sep 29)
05430818 dec 16 2003 030.167-014 -->remand on jun 21 04
05431834 jan 21 2004 030.167-014 -->recv. (1016 cases Jan21-Dec 16)
05432773 feb 24 2004 030.062-010 -->recv. (939 cases Feb24 - Jan21)
05433258 mar 23 2004 030.062-010 -->recv. (485 cases Mar23 - Feb 24)
05433994 apr 30 2004 030.167-014 -->recv. (736 cases Apr 30 - Mar 23)
05435049 may 24 2004 030.062-010 -->recv. (1055 cases May 24 - Apr 30)
05436158 jun 29 2004 030.162-014 -->recv. (1109 cases Jun 29 - May 24)

Total 6091 cases (June 29 2004 - Dec 1 2003) including H-2's and others.

Well Guys, in the explanation it's mentioned clearly, that its also due to merger and they are handling more load of temp. cases. and they have not yet started the permn. cases, first they will be clearing the RFE cases and then the according to the dates. This will help them to process the cases appropriately according to their priority.

Further, The Good news is One my very Friend's case is approved and the Priority date is around Jan. 14th '04

We are sure that they are processing new cases also.

Cheer up guys.

Regards
Pal. :)

Pal, If you dont mind, can you provide us your friend's case number...

Pal8 said:
Well Guys, in the explanation it's mentioned clearly, that its also due to merger and they are handling more load of temp. cases. and they have not yet started the permn. cases, first they will be clearing the RFE cases and then the according to the dates. This will help them to process the cases appropriately according to their priority.

Further, The Good news is One my very Friend's case is approved and the Priority date is around Jan. 14th '04

Cheer up guys.

Regards

Can you also provide DOT code of your friend???
thanks.

Pal8 said:

Cheer up guys.

Regards

Labour Pains

All kind of labours are painful. God be kind to us, Please do not test our patience. My hairs have started growing white by the tension of this labour pain. I do not see twinkle twinkle little star, twinkling starts seems like to be very far.

Now I feel like Amrish Puri of 'Dilwaley Dulhania Le Jaayengey' . Desh ke kabootar to apney hain, pardes ke to kabootar bhi paraaye hotey hain.

Bush says "Economy adding new jobs, his policy creating more jobs". Yes indeed it is . Just that he is creating jobs in Afghanistan & Iraq , Al Qaeda is hiring in plenty.

Sorryin advance, if I have offended anyone by my post.

Thanks,
T

Kanjoos said:
All kind of labours are painful. God be kind to us, Please do not test our patience. My hairs have started growing white by the tension of this labour pain. I do not see twinkle twinkle little star, twinkling starts seems like to be very far.

Now I feel like Amrish Puri of 'Dilwaley Dulhania Le Jaayengey' . Desh ke kabootar to apney hain, pardes ke to kabootar bhi paraaye hotey hain.

Bush says "Economy adding new jobs, his policy creating more jobs". Yes indeed it is . Just that he is creating jobs in Afghanistan & Iraq , Al Qaeda is hiring in plenty.

Sorryin advance, if I have offended anyone by my post.

Thanks,
T

Kanjoos.
Not only your ID is funny but by nature also u seem to be funny. We need more people like you in this forum. As such there is so much worry on this way to our dreams of becoming PR of the USA.

Let us all pray to GOD to give more enrgy to the staff of the LABOR department so that they deliver our baby (LC) soon.

Good Luck to all.

LC for Sales/ Business development position

Is there anyone in this forum whose LC is being processed for Sales or Business Development position ? Or any of your frineds or collegues have applied or got approval for such cases.

Mine has been filed for similar position with DOT code of 163.167-018.

DOL RD: Feb 18 2004.
AVM status: received.

Pls share any experinces/information you may have about cases similar to mine.

Thanks,
APD

Question / What is a "Priority Date"

Greetings All

My RIR. was received by Chicago DOL. on Dec 18th 2003 (I know just my luck, I’m one day off)

My question is: what is a “Priority Date” and do I have one, seeing that my LC. has been received by Chicago.

What does a priority date do for you and when do you get one ??

Thanks In Advance

Regards,

Rick

HI Guys,

shail007 said:
Can you also provide DOT code of your friend???
thanks.

I do not have the case number. As you know now we donot rec. the number in most of the cases untill the approval noticed is rec. We Called DOl and gave the name and company name and They were kind enough to inform us that the case has been approved and should rec. the approval notice shortly.

And coming to the DOT code. - I donot remember off my head but I know its as Programer analyst.

Regards
Pal.

Last edited by a moderator:
pal8, based on what ur saying, case numbers aren't assigned till approval..? i didn't quite get you..on the other hand, my case was transferred from MI SESA to DOL end of May..but haven't received a case number as yet - so is that normal or should I inquire into it? anyone else in the same boat as me?

No Chic-DOL Assigns case#'s but generally they don't send this information to your company unless asked for it. Your employer or attorney can ask Chic-DOL for your case#.

Looks like in Pal's friend's case he/she called DOL and ask for the information, DOL rep helped them to find a case in their database based on name and company information and gave update to Pal's friend but he/she might forgot to get case# from DOL rep. (Generally it happens as you are happy & exicted that your case is approved so with the good news you just hung up the phone and then you reliezed that you missed your oppurtunity to get some more information.) Now when he/she will get communication back from Chic-DOL within a week or so he/she will get his case# in it.

Pal, if possible please update this forum once your friend gets his/her case#.

Thanks.

Jaan76 You are correct.

jaan76 said:
No Chic-DOL Assigns case#'s but generally they don't send this information to your company unless asked for it. Your employer or attorney can ask Chic-DOL for your case#.

Looks like in Pal's friend's case he/she called DOL and ask for the information, DOL rep helped them to find a case in their database based on name and company information and gave update to Pal's friend but he/she might forgot to get case# from DOL rep. (Generally it happens as you are happy & exicted that your case is approved so with the good news you just hung up the phone and then you reliezed that you missed your oppurtunity to get some more information.) Now when he/she will get communication back from Chic-DOL within a week or so he/she will get his case# in it.

Pal, if possible please update this forum once your friend gets his/her case#.

Thanks.

Case numbers are assigned and unless we call and ask they donot give. When we called we have not asked for the number as we know the dates we just asked for the Status. We need to wait untill we recive the approval to update the Case number.

Thanks
Pal.

thanks..i got the case # from them..and oh by the way the operator said that they are processing dec17 cases as of now..like i cared after all this delay!

Backlog reduction program status

Hi Friends,

Does any one of you know anything about the backlog reduction? I heared from some one that Chicago backlog cases will cleared first in the backlog process before they start "PERM" in Chicago.....

So, the cases from chicago will go either Philly or Dallas as a part of the Backlog reduction??????????????

LSR5 :confused:

Anyone from Minnesota, Please help

Hi, I'm new to this forum.

Just want to know generally how long it take an RIR labor to get certified from Minnesota state labor. ?

I'm not able to find any thread so I'm posting it here.

Will appreciate your help.

LaborUnknown said:
Hi, I'm new to this forum.

Just want to know generally how long it take an RIR labor to get certified from Minnesota state labor. ?

I'm not able to find any thread so I'm posting it here.

Will appreciate your help.

Please follow this link for Minnesota certifications

http://www.deed.state.mn.us/alc/priority.htm

There's almost a 4 month lag for RIR applications from current date.

Chicago RIR.s Transfering to Dallas

Word just in from my lawyer.

I have a RIR that has been with the Chicago DOL. since Dec 18th 2003.

My case will be transferred to the new Dallas backlog reduction center on the 20th of Aug.

At least my RIR will be at the top of the pile seeing that Chicago wiil process all RIR.s up to the 17th of Dec 2003.

Thought I would let everyone know

Regards,

Thanks julsun !!

Thanks a lot julsun,

Will really appreciate this.

Do u have any idea how frequently this site gets updated. ?

Thanks

carterr,thats great news..whats is your PD?? also,is there a way your lawyer could get more info on this regd. which cases are going where - dallas or philly..and other related info?

carterr said:
Word just in from my lawyer.

I have a RIR that has been with the Chicago DOL. since Dec 18th 2003.

My case will be transferred to the new Dallas backlog reduction center on the 20th of Aug.

At least my RIR will be at the top of the pile seeing that Chicago wiil process all RIR.s up to the 17th of Dec 2003.

Thought I would let everyone know

Regards,

Hi carterr,

What are your case details ? Did the attorney say anything about when they will start procesing cases at the backlog center. I am sure you must be doing some research on you own also. Do let us know if you have or get any latest information on this backlog reduction process.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.