Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenbee & kslc

According to processing times on this site, Chicago DOL is proeccesing cases in May 2003. You guys should call up the DOL number and punch in your case numbers or employer numbers and find out what's going on.

Status - NO CHANGE!

srigans,

I've been checking AVM and Email since the last one month. The status says - "Received" everytime! I guess nothing much can be done, at this time, other than waiting. I wish there is a premium processing option :)

-kslc

srinivas konduri,

How much your lawyer put prevalling wage in your ETA(Labour). As i got NOF for my previalling wage from DOL.

Please let me know.

Re: Status - NO CHANGE!

Originally posted by kslc
srigans,

I've been checking AVM and Email since the last one month. The status says - "Received" everytime! ----

When was the last time you have have checked your status through phone/email ?
I am still thinking that both phone/email is not working.

Thanks,

Labor Certs in Chicago...

Guys,
Any information on recent approvals/denials(god forbid) from chicago regional dol? Checking as my friends case is in that stage.

posted on avm:05/25/03
dotcode-030.062.010.

:)

Got reply from my attorney that Chicago DOL approved my LC and he received the hard copy on 14th July .

Case details:
Sent to MI SESA:05/02/02, RIR, EB3
Sent from MI SESA on 3/31/03 to DOL Chicago
Approved by Chicago DOL on June10, DOT code: 030-062-010

* No RFE from SESA or Chicago DOL .
Good Luck to all!!

Is AVM working?

Is AVM working? I have not heared of too many people lately saying that AVM confirmed any kind of changes in their status of LC. Any comments?

Radu.

Is Chicago processing March or May??

Anybody has any idea why the March cases(Naman's) are being aproved now? I see in immigration.com that Chicago is processing May cases now.

Hi everyone

Is the email thing working....
I was trying for last 2 days but they r coming back as undeliverable mail.

Re: Is Chicago processing March or May??

Originally posted by Akaash
Anybody has any idea why the March cases(Naman's) are being aproved now? I see in immigration.com that Chicago is processing May cases now.

It's actually processed and approved on June 10, but he received his notification during July.
So, we need to wait between 2 to 3 months.

I have got hard copy of my LC

Yesterday (July 17, 2003) my boss received the copy. It was approved on July 9, 2003. If you want to know details, read my previous posts.

Phone Status is a joke!

The phone system that talks about the pending cases + the status is just a joke!

Last week, some of the case numbers that read "Denied" Status is in "Approved" Status today.

Anyone else experience this same insane behavior? :mad:

QueeenBee!!!

Phone Status is a joke!

The phone system that talks about the pending cases + the status is just a joke!

Last week, some of the case numbers that read "Denied" Status is in "Approved" Status today.

Anyone else experience this same insane behavior? :mad:

QueeenBee!!!

Is the email working.I am unable to send them mail as they r coming back as "UNDELIVERABLE"

Did anyone have the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.