Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASHKAR,

I have been trying to call the 312-596-5400 (then 0) number for the past 2 hours. It just keeps going to voice mail asking me to leave name and number. do you just leave message there to get info?

I am trying to find out my case no. and date. My lawyer and employer are not giving me those. They just told me those filed at IL SESA in Aug. have been forwarded. I want to confirm that mine is there.

Thanks,

Someone told me:

That a case enters AVM only after analyst is assigned to it. However the recd date is always retained. For example - say case A and B arrive from same SESA to DOL on Nov 01, 2003. Case A was assigned to analyst on Nov 15, 2003 and case B was assigned to analyst on Nov 18, 2003. So AVM will say case for both cases as recd in Nov 01, 2003, but A has higher likelyhood of getting certified first. Can someone confirm it?

If that is true, then can someone throw some light on that how long does it takes for LC to be done after getting into system?

RFE for RIR wage

Hi There
I was told at the last week of cotober 2003 that I will recieve a RFE(as my wage did not match) from Chicago DOL. So far I have not recieved it yet. Anybody has any idea what to do?

Thanks

Havent seen any approvals on this forum in a while.
Any ideas which dates is the DOL processing??
My RD = Nov 25th

yes it has been posted on the AVM

I received a letter from the SESA on nov 22nd stating that my case has been fwd to the Chicago DOL.
It was posted on the AVM around Jan 7th 2004, with a RD of Nov 25

Question ????

Hi ,

Once REF submitted to DOL , does the changed status will appear on AVM or one hear it directly from the employer or Lawyer ?

Any timeframe the analyst answers to particular REF ????

Thanks.

Update at my end.

My case is finally updated at AVM saying remanded to employer. anybody in same situation ?

Chicago DOL RD was 05/21/03.

I think DOL has made certain guidelines now for which they were kind of on hold for sometime. So we should see some movement.

My case status:

My Lawyer spoke to the analyst today. The analyst needs few more documents and she will send a mail to my lawyer (Analyst may send the mail after a month or later, who knows, it’s up to her). After receiving the mail only my attorney or I will come to know the analyst’s exact requirement. I have already lost 3 months time and I am frustrated very much. I don’t know what to do now.

Good Luck for everyone.

Any hopes at all

I was reading this forum, my case is still with SESA...anyway I see that there are lot of RFEs at DOL. I was just wondering has anyone recently received an approval. I am sensing they are all flat out rfeing all cases...is that true? Also if you receive an RFE is there a chance of getting an approval?

I just want to make up my mind whether to stay here or completely pack and leave this country for good.

Originally posted by ASHKAR
My case status:

My Lawyer spoke to the analyst today. The analyst needs few more documents and she will send a mail to my lawyer (Analyst may send the mail after a month or later, who knows, it’s up to her). After receiving the mail only my attorney or I will come to know the analyst’s exact requirement. I have already lost 3 months time and I am frustrated very much. I don’t know what to do now.

Good Luck for everyone.

Hi Ashkar,

In my case my lawyer spoke to analyst and told to fax the letter ,they did immediately but it was my badluck that we didn't receive clear fax .So finally we had to tell him to mail the letter.

Why don't you tell your lawyer to call DOL and ask the analyst to fax the letter .I hope this helps to expediate procedure.

Hi drjsingh,

Congratulations on your labor certification.

Could you please post your case details for everyone's benefit

Thanks and good luck in 140 & 485

Congrats drjsingh. Please let us know about your case details with timeline on both SESA and DOL level.

All the best for 140/485.

Manisudan,
Thanks. I spoke to my attorney as per your suggestion. The analyst told my attorney that she hasn’t prepared the documents yet, since she has other top priority works, she will send the mail after several weeks. Unnecessarily she is wasting my time. It’s my bad luck

My Opinion on DOL Processing Order?

Processing Order i am not sure how DOL considers

Cases in Series 054281XX to 054283XX they are processing

But some of the cases inbetween has priority dates of Nov 2003 too...Also some cases in Series 054287XX has priority dates as Oct' 21st 2003.

The way they process look like going by case number rather by priority date.

Did any body noticed similar facts or situations.....?

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.