Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long

NKelkar,

How long did it take for your case to be approved by WI SESA? Do you have the timeline of your application?

Thanks

I have a feeling that whenever AVM is down - perhaps data is being fed. I have often seen new cases in AVM once it comes out of sleep.

Hi
I called DOL and spoke to an analyst. She said that my case ( received by DOL on 09/03/2003 as per AVM) has not yet been assigned to analyst. I asked them if they received the fax from attorney and she said they probably did not look into it.
On asking when will it be assigned to analyst since it has been pendign for a while she said case old than mine are also not been attended too A( probally a general remark).

MY category is EB2/RIR filed from IOWA SESA

Any one in this category recieved their Labor recently??

Akshar,
What is youe category/SESA?

Man123:

My SESA is IOWA, Category : EB3/RIR, Programmer Analyst. Please check the further details which I posted it yesterday.

My Lawyer has to call the analyst today or tomorrow. I will post it once I hear from my attorney.

RIR ads

Hi,
I am new to this forum. The employer who is based in chicago is willing to sponsor my greencard in an RIR basis. He is telling that only 1 advertisement is enough. Is it true? (I have read that to apply in RIR basis you have to post the ad for 6 months.)
Also, do I have to have H1 with this employer for him to apply for my labor certification. I am currently working for another employer in California.
Kindly excuse me if I have posted this on the wrong forum.

Thanks,
abu2003

i just called AVM at 2:13 pm it says my case received and goes crazy giving me status of other cases not from my company and weired messages. any one facing the same problem??

to abu

The key is "to show pattern of recruitment effort" for atleast 6 months. if the patterns comprises of 1 print ad and rest internet ad or other forms of recruitment that is fine.

NyJune1

My case was sent to WI SESA week of Oct 2003.
It was recorded as received by the WI SESA with a receipt date of Nov 8 2003.
On Nov 22nd my company received a letter saying that my case has been approved at the State Level and fwd over to the e Chicago DOL.

I am using Nov 22nd as the date my case was sent to DOL . I am sure it was before that. But that is the date I received the letter.

Just checked the AVM.
Checked by my employers phone number and found 3 cases. (earlier it used to say that there are no cases for that number). I know we filled 3 cases.
All of the cases have DOT code of 030.167-014
RD : Nov 25th 2003

I just checked my case on AVM and it is certified
DOL Receipt date Oct 14 2003
EB3-RIR.

See you all in the I-140/485 forum.

Best of luck for those waiting.

My Papers for State Chicago Labour are Sent on Oct 17/2003.
But I have not received any reciept yet from Labour Dept.
Example: that my papers are received on Oct17/2003 and My receipt # xxxxxxxxx

Generally How many days it will take to receive this acknowledgement.

I heard that we'll get receipt date only when case go to the DOL.

Pls let me know this process..

If it is beyond 1year and if i finish 6years stay..Without this information how can i apply for 7th year extension

Thanks for all your responses

to Ilwaiting

Thank you. But as I mentioned earlier the employer is saying that only 1 ad for 3 consecutive days is enough and then I can start applying through RIR.
But as per what you have mentioned, should I have to wait for 6 months before applying through RIR. Is there any way I can apply through RIR without waiting for so long.
Also do I need a H1 with that employer for him to sponsor my labor certification.

abu,

Your attorney is the best person, if he had said so. No the employer need not hold your H1 at the time of application labor.
GC is for future job.

Status
Not open for further replies.