Chicago DOL -Region V Tracker.Part -4

How to find the RD

My LC was applied RIR on March 16th. How do I find the RD for DOL? The phone system lists only the approved cases.
Thanks,
nyse

No Title

Guys,

MY LC APPROVED TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CALLED 312-353-7536 AND SPOKE TO THE LADY . SHE SAID IT WAS APPROVED
YESTERDAY AND PHONE SYSTEM NOT UPDATED YET. LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE
APPROVED A LOT OF APPS IN THE LAST TWO DAYS.

GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!

No Title

Guyz,

I had given up all hope these days. Now I think I can harbour some hope with a RD of 1st may.

Great going guys. Congrats to all of u and best of luck in I140.
Please also post whether all of u had a RD of 04/09

GCAR

No Title

gcar,

My rd 04/09, Ask1234 rd 04/23 , Mangal rd 04/24 .

Yes !! You are getting there too..........................

It was nice chatting with you guys.

Hope we all get to meet again on the i-140 board.

Gcar, Gheewala, Chicago1111,cbj and everyone on this board. Good luck !!!!!

Mangal and Ask1234, Congrats !!!!

No Title

Guys with RDs in April (especially Software related!!!) please post your respective statuses. Mine is 1st may and from your posts I can guage my approval time. Seeing Mangals approval (RD 04/24) , I am fixing my approval to be just about 10 days away. So please post if u have an April RD and not yet approved. Also call Chicago DOL before posting. That wud definitely prevent any heartbreaks :)

GCAR

Congratulations....

Congratulations - Indian_Gems. Do you have any idea about how long it is taking to get the paper work from the Regional office. I already got a checklist for I-140 from my lawyer.

See you there in I-140 forum.

yes

I have the list in my house. But I do remember the Date of Birth certificates in the list. Besides they dont\' accept school certificates with DOB on it. They want original(could be a copy of original: not sure) from Hospital.

4gc

No Title

Indian_gems,
Is it possible to call the number 3123537536 directly and ask for the status? What information they need before answer?

DOB from Consulate Not sufficient

NOP...........Sorry, But the American Consulate would not accept Birth Cert. Issued by Indian Consulate. If they accept, they would have taken from PP it self. Indian Consulate gets the Birth from PP. American Consulate is looking for a Birth Cert. from local Corp. If not available they will accept affidavits done by Parents and or relatives. BC is not required for I-140. Only required for next step. But preapred to get now to save time later.

More approvals

Case # 053965XX
rd - 4/30/2001
ad - 7/31/2001

CAse # 053964XX
rd - 4/30/2001
ad - 7/31/2001

No Title

Hi Vaani,

How are you checking the approvals.I sent the request to the automated
email tracking system and automated phone.I am not getting the result back.

My Case # 053965XX
       RD 04/30/2001

Is there any other telephone number to know the status?

Venus

No Title

Superman, My lawyer said we need BC for 140 also. Affidavit from a relative will not work...you need either from parents or the local authority.

Keeping my fingers crossed !!!!

Guyz,

I just called up 3123537536. The lady told me that they r working on April cases and havent started May cases :-( I hope its not an eyewash like picking random cases in the end of April and claiming to have processed April cases. My RD being May 1st seems to be elusive as of today. So guys with April RDs not yet certified please post !!!

GCAR

my r/date is 04/30.but not yet certified.i think they certified some of 30 th cases