Chicago DOL -Region V Tracker.Part -4

No Title

Congratulatins to lucky ones? Does anybody know about Cisco and
Nortel status. Please Please post any info on hold up, if you
have any.

Its my turn to post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys,

I checked the Chicago automatic voice system and found out that my case has been CERTIFIED. Now waiting for the hard copy to reach the lawyer.

PD : March 13 2001
RD : May 1st 2001
AD : Aug 5th 2001 (On a sunday ? thats what the voice system says !!!)

Just another paranoid question : Does Certified -> Approved ? Any denial cases presented as a certified case ? Lemme know

gcar

No Title

Hey guys, did they do some changes on this site? I could not get in.
Indian_gems and other veterans: you should keep on visiting this forum
and give us support.

No Title

Manika and other hopeful LCers in Chicago Dol, u can definitely expect our full fledged support as and when Labor related questions crop up. We feel oblidged to do so as we get tons of help and moral support from people who have cleared the next stage. So Just hang in there. U shud be posting soon :) Whats your RD/PD ?

gcar

Believe It! More approvals

Case # : 053968XX
DOT Code : 030.062-010
DOT Description : Software Engineer
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $58500.00 Annually
Received Regional Office: 05/09/2001
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 08/06/2001.

Many more cases from 5/9 have been approved

No Title

Guys,

Just called up 3123537536. Talked to the lady at Chicago DOL. She told that my case was "APPROVED" as opposed to the standard "CERTIFIED" answer and that my papers r in the mail. Left a voice msg with my lawyer to prepare for the docs for I140. Just trying to save 10-15 days time in the process :) or in other words going the extra mile. I would suggest u ppl to do the same. For all u know these 10-15 days cud mean the difference between GC and no GC.

gcar

Believe It! More approvals

Case # : 053968XX
DOT Code : 030.062-010
DOT Description : Software Engineer
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $58500.00 Annually
Received Regional Office: 05/09/2001
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 08/06/2001.

Many more cases from 5/9 have been approved

last case number received by DOL

This is the last case number received by the DOL.
case number: 05399163 received: 07/27

Vaani\'s case number is around 05396800 therefore, there are around 2400 cases pending.
Don\'t know how many more cases DOL received between 07/27 and 08/07.

affidavit works

Affidavit works but these are certificates you should attach with it.

1. A certificate from the local municipality saying that your records were not found.
2. 2 affidavits from relatives/parents who were present at the time of birth

No Title

Gheewalabhai,

Don\'t worry !!!!! Things are not as bad as we thought..... Hang in there. You will be joining
us very soon. Isn\'t your RD 05/09 ??

did you received the copy of your approval

Indian Gem - How\'re you? I received my copy on monday. Hopefully by early next week I will file for 140. What about you? I also heard that 140 is only taking 2 months - any idea.

No Title

Ask1234,

Good!! Celebrating LC approval. Still waiting for hard copy. Hope I receive it this week,
 I should apply I-140 next week . Lawyer says she has everything ready(Never know).

People who applied I-140 in May had to wait a while because of the problems in the
mailing room at NSC. I think the latest approvals I noticed were upto June 15th. Not bad at all.
So ,Say 1 1/2 for the lucky guys and 2 1/2 months for me. Keep in touch !!!!!!!!!

What does it mean: "the posting notice be re-posted in Ohio"

Hi,

I am unlucky guy. RD of my case is 03/26/01. I just got message from my attorney saying Regional DOL are doing "Notice of Finding" against my application. DOL asked the posting notice be re-posted in Ohio. Does it mean to be re-advertised for my position. But my case is RIR. Why is it required to be re-posted? Does anyone have such a bad experience?

Thanks for any help.

flfmjxn

Approved

My case has been approved.

Case # - 053968XX
RD - 5/10/2001
AD - 8/7/2001
DOT - 030.162-014

No Title

WOW !!!!!!!!! Congrats !!!!!!!

Last ten days were simply awesome .
DOL cleared one months of apps in ten days. (04/09 to 05/10).

Thanks, Chicago DOL !!!!!!!