Chicago Asylum Office

Hello,

I was wondering how busy/slow is the Chicago asylum office this summer. Does anybody know what is the Chicago interview wait times in these days? Thank you.
Hey, you will get really lucky to get the interview in couple months.
I applied in may 2015, got the interview in october 2017, now still waiting on decision after 4 months.
The interview is really tough, make sure to be prepared morraly, they act like robots even though is your life they are asking about, no compassion at all.

Hey, you will get really lucky to get the interview in couple months.
I applied in may 2015, got the interview in october 2017, now still waiting on decision after 4 months.
The interview is really tough, make sure to be prepared morraly, they act like robots even though is your life they are asking about, no compassion at all.
Hi, Can you please share what types of question they ask you during the interview?

Hi, Can you please share what types of question they ask you during the interview?
It took about 3 hours total, they have a plan with what questions to ask, the oficerr was typing in the computer all the answers, they aske same questions couple times, i had a question asked 4 times during the interview, they pay really big attention to details like what was the collor of your jacket or something like this.
I won.t say they are rude but don.t wait to be consolated there ;)
Be prepared and look confident and Good Luck!

It took about 3 hours total, they have a plan with what questions to ask, the oficerr was typing in the computer all the answers, they aske same questions couple times, i had a question asked 4 times during the interview, they pay really big attention to details like what was the collor of your jacket or something like this.
I won.t say they are rude but don.t wait to be consolated there ;)
Be prepared and look confident and Good Luck!
thanks for the info. i am quite nervous as i will have my interview in a couple weeks.

Hello,

I have been waiting for decision after my interview in 2016. Now it will be two years soon. Is Chicago office that slow? Anyone in a similar situation?

Hi there I am in a similar situation. Did you get your decision yet? How long is it taking the Chicago office to come to a decision after interview?