Check out my package.

Chavacano

Registered Users (C)
I am getting ready to file an AOS for my spouse. Here's my checklist. Am I missing something? Any feedback is appreciated.
1. Check payment in the amount of $1,010. Filing Fee and Biometrics Fee
2. Form I-485
a. Copy of I-130 Approval Notice
b. Copy of Petitioner Naturalization Certificate
c. 2 Passport Photos
d. Copies of Birth Certificate
e. Copy of Marriage Certificate
f. Copy of I-94 Front and Back
g. Copy of Passport Page with Nonimmigrant Visa
3. Form G-325A, Biographic Information
4. Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record
5. Form I-864, Affidavit of Support
a. Copies of Federal Income Tax Return
b. Letter of Employment
6. Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
a. 2 Passport Photos

If you want to receive an email from the lockbox when your application is accepted with the receipt numbers submit G-1145 as the top form. Easy form to fill out. Just need your name and email address and/or cell phone number (cell is if you want text messages).

I also included copies of recent pay-stubs and copies of lease, utility bill, insurance. But it's not obligatory, so I guess You are ready to go.. Good luck!

Looks like you got everything covered. You seem pretty organized so this is probably not necessary but : double, triple , quadruple check that you filled everything out correctly (esp numbers, dates etc) and signed everything in the appropriate color. I know when I filed our paperwork (for EB2 but still a lot of the same docs) that I kept finding typo's, number inversions etc.

I am getting ready to file an AOS for my spouse. Here's my checklist. Am I missing something? Any feedback is appreciated.
1. Check payment in the amount of $1,010. Filing Fee and Biometrics Fee
2. Form I-485
a. Copy of I-130 Approval Notice
b. Copy of Petitioner Naturalization Certificate
c. 2 Passport Photos
d. Copies of Birth Certificate
e. Copy of Marriage Certificate
f. Copy of I-94 Front and Back
g. Copy of Passport Page with Nonimmigrant Visa
3. Form G-325A, Biographic Information
4. Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record
5. Form I-864, Affidavit of Support
a. Copies of Federal Income Tax Return
b. Letter of Employment
6. Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
a. 2 Passport Photos

I think you should add Copy of Birth Certificate Translation. I'm assuming that your spouse was born abroad so it is important to send the translation with AOS applications. Otherwise you may get RFE.

I don't think there's a need for translation because the birth certificate is in English. Thanks for the replies guys. I will mail everything on Tuesday since tomorrow is a hoiliday.