Charlotte Infopass ?

all name are reserved got his passport stamping on july 5

now it your turn MI-2 on 12 of july and mine is on july 14... anyone else....

Stamping using "wish to speak to an immigration officer" option

Hi Ziad and MI2,

Please..Please...update us on your july 12th/14th appointment. I had appointment for "wish to speak to an immigration officer" on july 12th and i cancelled it.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I551 - Stamping done

Hi ziad2005 & tryPPS,

This morning we went for our I551 stamping in Charlotte's office. There was a long queue and had to wait for 30 mins before we could check in. That guy asked me if the appointment was only for me. I told me him that it was for the family (me and my wife). But he said we needed separate appointments for each individuals. Asked the DOFUS about the information on infopass site that single appintment is enough for the family to which he replied "it was WRONG". Luckily I had two appointments for today one at 10:00 AM and next one at 12:30. I told him the same and he took the 12:30 appointment letter and gave us both the tickets.

They collected our EAD and AP. Took 10 /15 mins to get the pp stamped.. Ziad, Check if you have two appointments on 14th if you are taking your spouse with you. Bring your AP and EAD as well. Hope this helps you all.

Let me know if you have any more questions

Cooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

CONGRATULATIONS...... yes i got three appointments... me, wife and 2 year old kiddo...... enjoy... later we will track the card ... :D

MI2_Chimera said:
Hi ziad2005 & tryPPS,

This morning we went for our I551 stamping in Charlotte's office. There was a long queue and had to wait for 30 mins before we could check in. That guy asked me if the appointment was only for me. I told me him that it was for the family (me and my wife). But he said we needed separate appointments for each individuals. Asked the DOFUS about the information on infopass site that single appintment is enough for the family to which he replied "it was WRONG". Luckily I had two appointments for today one at 10:00 AM and next one at 12:30. I told him the same and he took the 12:30 appointment letter and gave us both the tickets.

They collected our EAD and AP. Took 10 /15 mins to get the pp stamped.. Ziad, Check if you have two appointments on 14th if you are taking your spouse with you. Bring your AP and EAD as well. Hope this helps you all.

Let me know if you have any more questions

hi guys,

I thought one appointment was ok based on previous postings...

Can we manage one appointment for a family as there are no appointments available...

Can anyone suggest..

Raj

Raj, You are right.. usually one appointment is enough for the family. But charlotte office has some of their own "SPECIAL" rules I guess or it could be just my luck.

Thanx Ziad. You should be covered if you have three appts. Wondering if your 2yr old needs pp stamping. MY daughter received her card already.

type of appointment

Hi MI2,
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. But please clarify me about type of appointment you made.

1) What type of appointment did you make from infopass ?

2) Was it "You wish to speak to an immigration officer." type appointment?

3) If yes, is it ok to make ".... speak to an immigration officer" and going for passport stamping?

Please let me know.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

When I tried to schedule the appointments, infopass did not have the I-551 stamping option for Charlotte office. I think many us know that. I selected "Wish to speak to the immi officer" for both of us. That guy never checked what kind of appointment that you have. ALl he cares is that the appointment print letter with date. Hope this helps.

i just got email that card has been ordered

tommorrow i was going for passport stamping and today i got email that card has been ordered.....
:eek:

Cards Ordered

my wife and i have just got emails that cards has been ordered... but my daughter status doesnt show... she is two years... how old is your daughter and did she do finger print...

did you see a lud on your daughters portfolio

any lud on the portfolio as : card ordered, or card mailed?

MI2_Chimera said:
My daughter is 6 yrs..she did not do finger printing.