Charlotte Infopass ?

labornc

Registered Users (C)
I think Charlotte, NC infopass sucks... I tried it several times (60-70times) to get an infopass apptmt. couldn't get it.. atlast today morning I got the apptmt, printed but it didn't print anything (printer was good). In the meantime, I thought I will go back and schedule the second apptmt but can't do it now... I didn't write confirmation # because I thought it printed it...

I was put thru all the time for Atlanta infopass center and was able to the schedule just to see how the screen looks...

Now that I have an appointment scheduled on Jun 24 but don't have printed confirmation.... Can I just show up at ASC and tell them that I had scheduled but don't have letter ? any ideas...

Reprint possible.

If you re-enter your name and date-of-birth, the system will pop the scheduled appointment, which can be reprinted as many times. And this printout holds good for the specified purpose.

The only thing missing from it will be the Id# which is mandatory while cancelling the appointment.

labornc, I think it should be OK to show up in local office without the prints as long as you did make it via InfoPass.

When you go to local office, you just need to tell them what time slot your appointment is, and show them your ID. They can verify it from their system.

Good luck! :)

1) konark is right. Enter you name and DOB it will throw out your your Appointment.

2) One time I had the same problem, I could not print it out as I did not have a printer handy.

So I went to the Charlotte office and told the Security Officer at the gate that I have a 8:45AM appointment and my name is TOM. He went in and checked the name in the list at the First Window and came back and let me in.

thanks for your suggesstions and ideas... I will try to print it using my Birthdate .etc... if I ever get that screen :)

Trying to schedule appointment since last week without any luck

I thought getting I485 approval was difficult part but it does not seem to stop there.. It continues till for scheduling infopass ..atleast last week it showed the option for pp stamping in Charlotte office , this week that option is not available..

SAME HERE i485 APPROVED LAST WEEK

MI2_Chimera said:
I thought getting I485 approval was difficult part but it does not seem to stop there.. It continues till for scheduling infopass ..atleast last week it showed the option for pp stamping in Charlotte office , this week that option is not available..

i just got your message that you got appointment

Yes, i would need appointment for me and my wife... but how did you get it when it didnt show the option for pp stamping in charlotte...i can call you and we can discuss it...

ziad 9194603887

MI2_Chimera said:

This is ludicrous, they don't even have a back up number that can be called to schedule an appt. I can't believe the mediocrity at every level of this organization !!
I've been trying for an appt at CHARLOTTE a week now and I can't see no option neither ...

Infopass Appointment Before July 12

HI,

Do you know anyone else who is going before july 12 on the option of (speak to immigration officer). I know you, as well as me have got appointment for july 12 but I hate driving 3 hours from cary and then told to go back...I know you live in charlotte....so i was thinking of cancelling my infopass appointment for july 12 and resheduling it for july 14 or afterwards. Once I know from you that they are stamping passports then I can come. In that way i wont make two trips.. any suggestions..

MI2_Chimera said:
Read your private msg

Ziad2005

I have an infopass appointment set up for July 5th. MY PD is Feb 2002. Because the VISA numbers are not available currently, does that mean I will not be able to get the passport stamped ?? I am also in the Cary area...

I do not think there will be any problems with it.But if that is what you want to do it, I can inform you.Or I'll try to schedule it earlier.

All Three Of Us Are In The Same Boat

I have heard that too from some thread that they wont stamp passports after june 30 but when i called immigration they said thats not true...otherwise other centers would not be posting the passport stamping option... so did you also select the option for (speak to immigration officer or did you get the option for passport stamping.

As far as travelling we both live in cary and M2 lives in charlotte.... :confused: but we still have 12 days, we think

by the way my phone number is 9194603887

ziad2005 said:
I have heard that too from some thread that they wont stamp passports after june 30 but when i called immigration they said thats not true...otherwise other centers would not be posting the passport stamping option... so did you also select the option for (speak to immigration officer or did you get the option for passport stamping.

As far as travelling we both live in cary and M2 lives in charlotte.... :confused: but we still have 12 days, we think

I Changed My Appointment To 14 July..

This way i wont have to travel 6 hours back and forth.... and I will just get the update from you... Thank you again....

MI2_Chimera said:
I do not think there will be any problems with it.But if that is what you want to do it, I can inform you.Or I'll try to schedule it earlier.

Today Charlotte Has Passport Stamping Option

yes, friends charlotte has passport stamping option but no appointments available.....

Is there a way to get an appointment for ppt stamping by calling a Customer Service number ? I have been trying to get one for more than a week and there seems to be no availability.Until 2 days ago the option to get your ppt stamped : "You have received an approval letter or Form I-797C from the Service Center or local office instructing you to come into the office for alien identification card processing / passport stamp." was not showing up at all.

Has anyone managed to get an appt in this period ?

Thanks!

I had the same problem last week. Instead of choosing the passport stamping option, chose "wish to talk to imm officer" and it allowed me to schedule it.. Try that option...If you are trying Charlotte,NC office , I have two appointments on July 12th,2005.