Changes on this Forum

july16

Registered Users (C)
1 Milk has Disappeared (I see him online sometimes)
2 ric2 has turned over a new leaf
3 ShantanuB is trying to change his attitude
4 Habib is a silent Surfer (Hope he follows ShantanuB too)
5 Vivekm is Silent (I see him online every day, wsup Buddy)
6 Chicken65 is in fact a Rooster
7 Anita Gupta is the Madhuri of this forum

and I am still WAITING to be converted, Improved, Evolved, Involved, or just simple APPROVED. (Do In sound like the old ric2)

Feel free to add any more changes that you may have noticed

Disclaimer:no offence to any one

Edison_NJ

You are one of my many favourite posters here!!!

I have never seen a Negative posting from you!!!!

Wish you all the best.

venati

My dear Co Waiter I do apologise, there are certain things you take for granted in life, and Greaty_k is one of them.

greaty_k U DA MAN.

Wish you all the best

july16 ... how come I was not mentioned ?

I am a nice guy too :)

or are you remembering the most notorious ones in here ?

Hi July16

Is July 16 your RD? Why your case not approved yet? (oh oh..stupid question). Did you get RFE?, if so when did VSC received your response? Any guess on why they are taking so long on your case? Please post details, thanks.

I'm just curious

fizk

i dont think anita gupta is madhuri of this forum.

who knows she may be a HE. and if she is she.............who knows how she looooooooooooks?

:D :D :D

zxmd

In all my humbleness I'm still here and after few weeks of vacation.. seems VSC is back to school. Good to see that some approvals have started coming in this week.

BTW all those desi's who came to US past 3-4 years: try to realize that unlike online chatting in India.. people generally don't fake their sex online (unless they are from some law enforcing agencies:)). What pleasure can one derive from faking that he is she???? Only low IQ brains can think of any.

peace ya all.
July16, I logon sometimes and then leave the browser on at times.

Dear fizk

Originally posted by fizk
Hi July16

Is July 16 your RD? Why your case not approved yet? (oh oh..stupid question). Did you get RFE?, if so when did VSC received your response? Any guess on why they are taking so long on your case? Please post details, thanks.

I'm just curious

fizk

Its a very long story, where should I start?

Jul 15 Heard AVM Intent to deny notice mailed on Jul 12 2002.

Jul 19 Recieved NOID (Requesting I485A and 1000.00 each for anyone over 17)

Jul 19 Applied for EAD renewal.

Jul 26 Sent I485A and 2 cks for 1000.00 (Self and Spouse)

Aug 05 recieved new EAD card valid till Sep 19 2003.

Aug 07 AVM changed Fees recieved and processing resumed

Aug 13 Checked Online Banking and discovered checks for self and wife encashed

Aug 27 at 7am AVM still says processing resumed

Aug 27 at around 3pm talked to an IIO and was informed that on Aug 23 my case was transfered to Newark/Teterboro office, and that a notice to that effect has been mailed to me.

As of today still waiting for the Transfer Notice.

July16,

Never give up and don’t worry. Your time will come and then you will forget all these waiting pain. As far as my knowledge goes INS never denied anyone’s GC without any valid reason and I don’t believe you would fall into the category of ‘actual denial section’. It is just matter of time. Some people have to wait little more than others and no one would be able to give a proper explanation for those. You are almost there and be little more patience!!! I’m looking forward to see your approval posting here!.

May God bless you and the rest of all.