Change the address in 260 form

My friend who gave me his adress to receive green card and to fill out it in my form ds 260, has changed his adress. my question is should i ask kcc to open my form or left it closed? knowing that he told me that is still the adress for his friend and i can leave it as it is.
thank you for help