Change of Address

randy_gc

Registered Users (C)
I filed 485 in 2007, and using my friend's address as mailing address. 2 weeks back my friend moved to new home. I didn't move.

How to notify USCIS regarding the change of mailing address only? I checked online address change site, I don't see any specific columns for changing mailing address only.

Please advice. Thanks in advance

I filed 485 in 2007, and using my friend's address as mailing address. 2 weeks back my friend moved to new home. I didn't move.

How to notify USCIS regarding the change of mailing address only? I checked online address change site, I don't see any specific columns for changing mailing address only.

Please advice. Thanks in advance
on form AR11 write the address where you are staying.If you have Pending petitions with USCIS also update the address for those Petitions (You can do online when file AR11 and you should have your reciept numbers in hand and your A#)

I am living at the same place where I am, but need to change the mailing address only. The problem is online site doesn't have a place to update mailing address only. I tried a mock up change of address online, didn't see mailing address update anywhere. Please help.

The AR-11 has nothing to do with your pending USCIS forms. The AR-11 is to tell the government where you are located, nothing more. In order to change your address on your pending petitions, you need to notify the USCIS center where your applications are pending separately.

The online form will not let you change your address for your pending USCIS petitions before first submitting an AR-11 form. What you are trying to do is change the address on file with the USCIS service center tending to your applications only, without submitting an AR-11. In order to do that, you can 1- send the service center a letter for each pending application (those pertaining to family members must be signed by them, not you) or 2- call the national customer service center and do it over the phone (any family member must be with you when you call).

Thanks to ginnu and jk0274.

I called customer service center, before seeing the jk0274's update. They told me to do as jk0274 said above.