Change of Address of I485-->Service Center Change?

lei_lwang

Registered Users (C)
Hi experts,

My I140 has been approved and I485 is pending and I fingerprinted a few months ago. I filed 140/485 in TSC. But recently I moved to CA.

My question is:
1) Do I need to change the 485 address in TSC to california's address?
2) If I change it, will it cause my case transfered to CSC automatically even if I don't request it?
3)I want to renew my EAD, If I don't change the address, it will be sent to my old address. EAD mail is not forwarded by USPS. How can I get the card?

Thanks alot,

lei_lwang said:
Hi experts,

My I140 has been approved and I485 is pending and I fingerprinted a few months ago. I filed 140/485 in TSC. But recently I moved to CA.

My question is:
2) If I change it, will it cause my case transfered to CSC automatically even if I don't request it?
3)I want to renew my EAD, If I don't change the address, it will be sent to my old address. EAD mail is not forwarded by USPS. How can I get the card?

Thanks alot,
>> Yes
>> No. It will stay in TSC
>> For EAD renewal you need to provide new address and it will be sent to that new address.

lei_lwang said:
Hi experts,

My question is:

---------- you need to file form AR11( it will not change the address on any pending petition with USCIS), also update the NCSCI-800 with your A#, dob and I-485 filing reciept # also send letter to USCIS(TSC) with cerified return reciept and on cover letter write your pending I-485 reciept# A#, dob, your last address and new address,also attach copy of I-485 reciept and out side the envelope write in big bold letters: kind attt: address change request for pending I-485
--- it will be in tsc
3)I want to renew my EAD, If I don't change the address, it will be sent to my old address.
------------- provide new address on form for EAD or AP and it will come to new address
EAD mail is not forwarded by USPS. How can I get the card?
----------- provide new address on the form

Thanks alot,

Last edited by a moderator: