Change in employment with 3 months old EAD

uscooltiger

Hello,

I have received my EAD in April and now I am having a great opportunity which require to join the new company on their W2. As EAD is only 3 months old, wondering about following:

a. What legal issue I may face by changing the employment as EAD is just 3 months old?
b. Will there be a chance for my Green Card to be declined due to this change?
c. Does the new company has to do anything to continue the EAD to GC process intact?

Any response on this within couple of days would be highly appreciated.
Thank you,

Trushant

Hello,

I have received my EAD in April and now I am having a great opportunity which require to join the new company on their W2. As EAD is only 3 months old, wondering about following:

a. What legal issue I may face by changing the employment as EAD is just 3 months old?
b. Will there be a chance for my Green Card to be declined due to this change?
c. Does the new company has to do anything to continue the EAD to GC process intact?

Any response on this within couple of days would be highly appreciated.
Thank you,

Trushant

I guess the reason that I don't know what the heck you are talking about is because you don't know what the heck you are talking about.

Basically all you have asked is "Can I get in trouble for working legally?"

Beyond that you have not provided enough information to form a rational or coherent question. There are too many variables among the simple basic facts which you failed to provide, to make it worthwhile making any guesses.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your quick response and pardon me for making this complicated. May be I am too excited and nervous at the same time.
Here ist he simpler version:

I have received EAD in April and now want to change the employer. What are the precautions I should consider while doing this not to jeopardize the Green Card?

Thank you again,

Trush