• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ceac updated

House,
I did some manual check for EU.
It seams that on Jan 23rd KCC started adding new cases into CEAC up to EU20500 (March cut-off). They are doing that by consulates.
For example on Jan 23 they entered cases for AKD,BCH,FRN,SOF,TIA, WRW. On the 24th they added cases for CHS, DBL, MOS,YRV.
No cases yet for big consulates in Ankara(ANK), Kiev(KEV),Tashkent(THT).
I think this is a little early to run script yet.
Yes, but the time I ran it only 13 consulates provided data for CEAC. I expect twice as that amount.

Yes, but the time I ran it only 13 consulates provided data for CEAC. I expect twice as that amount.

Raevsky, that means the CEAC data showed much less than actual visa issuance?

Do you know what is the total number of consulates worldwide that handle immigrant visas?

Raevsky, that means the CEAC data showed much less than actual visa issuance?

Do you know what is the total number of consulates worldwide that handle immigrant visas?
No, those are rank numbers 16701 through 20050 only, they all have status Ready at this point, and no visas have been issued so far. Just not all consulates entered them into the system. In several days the situation will change.
129 consulates are in CEAC system for DV-2013. I think 2 more issued immigrant visas but were not represented in CEAC.

This may be a silly question but so far on ceac what are the total amount of visas issued worldwide