• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ceac updated

In addition why last year ceac data is only showing upto AS10682 only. So nobody above that case number was given VISA?

Hi guys?
Any idea why though Cambodia has 1892 selectee , when I look at CEAC data till 2013 end it just got 39 cases so far only? I would expect that to have one third of nepal in 400-500. Nepal has 1393 cases so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys?
Any idea why though Cambodia has 1892 selectee , when I look at CEAC data till 2013 end it just got 39 cases so far only? I would expect that to have one third of nepal in 400-500. Nepal has 1393 cases so far.

Nepal and Iran account for around 80% of the cases so far, because Bepal and Iran were artificially held at around 6k selectees with many more entries than Cambodia. Nepal would have had around 5 times more entries than Cambodia and Iran around 7 times more entries.

So the rest of Asia (Cambodia included) are being held back by those two countries - particularly Nepal as the bulk of Nepalese selectees are processed in just one embassy.

Nepal and Iran account for around 80% of the cases so far, because Bepal and Iran were artificially held at around 6k selectees with many more entries than Cambodia. Nepal would have had around 5 times more entries than Cambodia and Iran around 7 times more entries.

So the rest of Asia (Cambodia included) are being held back by those two countries - particularly Nepal as the bulk of Nepalese selectees are processed in just one embassy.

Even so, you gotta admit the Cambodian numbers look ...odd. Are we absolutely sure CEAC has all the data? It's numbers like this that make me mistrust what's been released to date as being the full picture.

As for Nepal... Almost a third of the way (at least) to its quota in one quarter of the FY. One has to expect disappointments there.

Even so, you gotta admit the Cambodian numbers look ...odd. Are we absolutely sure CEAC has all the data? It's numbers like this that make me mistrust what's been released to date as being the full picture.

As for Nepal... Almost a third of the way (at least) to its quota in one quarter of the FY. One has to expect disappointments there.

I think we are pretty sure that CEAC does NOT have all the data.

Agreed on the disappointments - gonna be a tough year.

According the primary data of CEAC, what is the maximum CN that could have interview in AS other than Iran or Nepal?

House,
I did some manual check for EU.
It seams that on Jan 23rd KCC started adding new cases into CEAC up to EU20500 (March cut-off). They are doing that by consulates.
For example on Jan 23 they entered cases for AKD,BCH,FRN,SOF,TIA, WRW. On the 24th they added cases for CHS, DBL, MOS,YRV.
No cases yet for big consulates in Ankara(ANK), Kiev(KEV),Tashkent(THT).
I think this is a little early to run script yet.

I am running EU 16701 trough 20050
The whole week was extremely busy at work.

thanks Raevsky :)

You said the other day that you could not run again the previous numbers (Oct thru Feb). Is it due to how your script works? It would be interesting to compare how many visas have been granted for those lower numbers since you ran the numbers at the beginning of the month. It could give us more information on return rates, refusal rates, APs etc...

thanks Raevsky :)

You said the other day that you could not run again the previous numbers (Oct thru Feb). Is it due to how your script works? It would be interesting to compare how many visas have been granted for those lower numbers since you ran the numbers at the beginning of the month. It could give us more information on return rates, refusal rates, APs etc...
I could. I just would not do that often. For EU that is 5 times longer than update for new numbers only
I ran EU, OC, SA, AS - new numbers only. Many consulates are not ready.
EU has 396 numbers between 16701 and 20050.
AS has 54 numbers between old and new cutoff
SA has 4 numbers
OC has 19 numbers

Basically, they are not ready yet.

I could. I just would not do that often. For EU that is 5 times longer than update for new numbers only
I ran EU, OC, SA, AS - new numbers only. Many consulates are not ready.
EU has 396 numbers between 16701 and 20050.
AS has 54 numbers between old and new cutoff
SA has 4 numbers
OC has 19 numbers

Basically, they are not ready yet.

Raevsky are you saying that 2953 holes in EU cutoffs for march?

Raevsky are you saying that 2953 holes in EU cutoffs for march?

I think what he is saying is that not all consulates have new cases after EU16698 yet.
For EU KCC started entering new cases on Jan 23rd (Consulates AKD,BCH,FRN,SOF,TIA, WRW). On 24th they entered more (CHS, DBL, MOS,YRV,ZGB). There is no cases yet for big consulates in Ankara(ANK), Kiev(KEV),Tashkent(THT).

If EU has 396 numbers between 16701 and 20050 that means that next month (March) will be CURRENT? Or the cut-off number will not be high?